Monday

So, I finished at a few hours ago to read True Blood (1st book). I read it in 10 hours and 30 minutes (more and less), THE record! eheh

About the book, I was with the impression that I still have a lot to read. Only this book is not enough…
I think if it was the only book the writer should give more relevance to the relationship between Sookie and Bill…the story of the homicides start to get more relevant in which chapter and, in the end seems that it is THE story…I think the writer gave too much relevance to that and forgot a little the relationship between the mainly characters. The end of the book is completely open…but ok, as I know the story it's far from the end I'm not so worry about it. Now I'm really curious to know what will happen next (but first I have to get money to buy the 2nd book -.-).
And, talking about it, can somebody give me please a site to watch the serie? I saw some scenes on YouTube and I'm dying for more and all the sites I found I can't turn the videos on -.-
Please, give me a little help :3

Well, and only left four days till the New Year!
I don't give much importance to it. To me is not because we get in a new year that our lives will change, that we have to do this or that, and so on… But it's always a good motive to commemorate and go to a nice party eheh
As I told you in the other post, this year I will not be with my friends from our village. I'll go to a party with some friends from University and, as I also told you, I already have my dress. And here it is:

What you think? To me was like love at first sight :3 I loved the dress! The shoes will be those heels that I received on Christmas… I'll try to takesme pictures in the party ^^

Well, now I'll continue to listen my new CD, Paramore - Brand New Eyes. Im addicted to the song "Turn it Off" and I found it in a acoustic version...awww, even more beautiful! It's already in the right side of my blog eheh

Cya*

Comments

  1. http://www.casttv.com/shows/true-blood well, I found this website where you can watch True Bloos and a lot of other series. and btw, that dress is gorgeous :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg leste o livro memo bué rápido :O lool
    Por acaso tb tenho curiosidade de ler dado que amo a série!

    Eu comprei aquele casaco na Stardivarius! E há lá uns quantos daquele género bastante baratos :)

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  3. kristine: you're welcome :b

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment