Update

Hi readers! How's it going?
Right now I'm warmly installed in my house, waiting for my mom coming. Yeah, I'm not in Braga...miracle hmm?! xD Well... I like to be there but it's good, in some way, come back to my real home.

So, today me and my brother will set up the Christmas tree. I'm just waiting for him too 'cause I know he loves to do that. Then I'll take some pictures...if I find my camera...

Oh, talking about that... These last days I bought some new stuffs but as I don't have my camera I can't post here... anyway...internet it's an amazing assistance eheh
I bought the the New Moon Movie Companion, a dress and a t-shirt on Bershka.
.



Anyway...I think I'm gonna stay at home today night, by the fireplace...hmm cozy!!!
Then, tomorrow afternoon we'll shopping. I need food to have to the next week and I need new clothes...

The next two weeks will be really fussy, and cool xP
Well, I will not go to the classes on Monday, Tuesday it's holiday day, Wednesday...BA! eheh (there is academic night every Wednesdays), Thursday I will not go to the classes because I will be really tired from the last night xP on Friday I just have a soft class and at night we'll go to Celta, it's like a festival of choirs from some Universities. I think it's gonna be fun! And it will not be just on Friday night but also on Saturday night. On Sunday it's the birthday of one of my friends from University...party eheh! Next Monday I will not go to the classes again... on Tuesday we have a exam...it will be so bad x.x anyway... Wednesday, dinner's course with the normal academic night xP Thursday, no classes and at night party in our usual coffee shop and Friday, last day of classes!!! eheh

Well, I'll tell you everything later eheh

Now I have to go. See you soon!
Bye*

Comments

  1. Party all the time :P Well, for me, as classes come to the end I watch all of my works getting together and realize i really have a LOT to do if I want to pass! I'm so so screwed xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, não vais ter descanso, mas pelo menos são férias.
    A vida académica deve ser bué gira, mas chegas ao outro dia e não te consegues levantar :P

    Eu arranjei o poster do New Moon,mas ainda não colei...

    E gostei das roupas.
    Diverte-te nessas festas todas, enquanto tu te vais andar a divertir eu vou andar a morrer de tanto teste que tenho xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, não vais ter descanso, mas pelo menos são férias.
    A vida académica deve ser bué gira, mas chegas ao outro dia e não te consegues levantar :P

    Eu arranjei o poster do New Moon,mas ainda não colei...

    E gostei das roupas.
    Diverte-te nessas festas todas, enquanto tu te vais andar a divertir eu vou andar a morrer de tanto teste que tenho xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. pois é normal :D

    ena ja tens aí um calendario lool eu começo a ficar preocupada com os trabalhos mas sim, tambem ha festas a vista lool

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nota-se bem que és caloira eheh
    Só os caloiros pensam em party all days of the week LOL Para o ano vais ver que não mete nem metade da piada estar sempre "on fire"

    Anyway...
    Queria perguntar-te se dia 7 de Abril de 2010 contamos contigo num PA perto de nós ou não LOOL

    Kiss***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aii viva a vidinha académica :P
    Btw, também quero esse livro e gostei da roupinha da berska.

    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  7. vai te custar muito!

    porra, nunca pensei que tantas raparigas/mulheres fossem vitimas destes seres egoistas chamados homens...
    obrigada pela força querida (:

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rê:

    looool
    por isso mesmo...tenho de aproveitar enquanto sou caloira ahah

    pow, nao sei =S vou tentar ir...mas ta complicado...

    bju***

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment