Thursday

Hi everybody! How's it going?

I'm pretty well actually!
So, we are in a exams period...as you know I'll change of course to the next year so I'm not doing these exams. Mainly because I don't understand a sh#t of this... Math really is not for me!
Well, because of it, everybody are studing, what I think it's a really good thing for them, but then everybody stay at home, there nothing to do at night... pretty boing actually...

Last night I was at home and my bestfriend sent me a message asking me where I was and that kind of suff...well, in the end I dressed myself in 5 minutes and I go out with her and Ni (were 11:15pm at that moment).
And, you know what? Was really nice! Last night really seemed a Wednesday night! The bars were full of people and BA was with a great athmosphere with also a lot of students. Although we came home at 4:30am because they wanted to go to the classes today but it was a great night anyway.

And, by the way, we won! FCPorto is the best! With a lot of effort, patience and a bit of luck, but we won! eheh

Well, right now, in this moment of my life, I've been thinking a lot about the people I know and a bit about those who I would like to meet...those who are around me. I'm trying to understand a lot of things right now...

Besides all this there's only one thing that I wanted to happen to make me really relieved and happy...but let's think positive...

Cya*

Comments

  1. oh que sorte sem exames *-* eu cheira-me que ainda tenho dois recursos bah

    festeira :P é assim mesmo lool

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment