Too much things...

Wow, we're almost in the middle of January and this is my first post of 2010...shame on me...

Well, the truth is that I've not had much head to come here... Too much confusions at the moment...too much feelings envolved, too much no appetite to go to the classes...just too much things to think right now...
My head is full a million things to think about right now... I don't know what to do, I don't know what to think...
I know that this post have no sence to you and probably you're asking to yourself "what the fuck she's talking about?" but ok...I just need to throw out some of these things I have inside of me...

Sorry...

Comments

  1. é exactamente isso! é pensar "who cares? fuck everyone!"... mas na verdade no meio disto tudo quem se sai mal sou eu, como sempre. sou demasiado emocional, ponho os meus sentimentos em tudo o que faço, em todas as pessoas com quem estou e depois claro que nao ha como nao sofrer. este stresse dos testes tambem nao ajuda muito nao porque preciso do meu espaço, de um tempinho a sos comigo para respirar mas nao tenho esse tempo. vou tentando manter-me calma e espero porque se bem me conheço isto vai passar.
    claro que ainda tenho o teu numero, nao sei é se tu tens o meu certo porque ha uns tempos mudei e nao sei se to dei
    e espero que tudo esteja bem contigo e se clarifique na tua cabeça :P
    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish not agree on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, é que mudo tanto de numero á conta dos moche que me perco x')
    entao se quiseres marcar qualquer coisa um dia, estas a vontade, é so mandar sms :P

    eu sei que sim... tudo é efemero, ate mesmo o sofrimento (:

    obrigada e beijinho !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sei o que isso é .
    Tambem sei o quanto é horrivel :X

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey babe, easy. Think about your problems when you are not too emotional... I've been having a lot of trouble lately but happily I happened to stand up against it and believe myself!
    You can do it! And if u ever wanna talk and hear some impartial opinion, just call me ;)

    LY*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment