Friday afternoon will never come?

I'm afraid of the next two days... Will be my 24 (praxe... the stuff that I've talked about in the other post) and, basically, I'm scared!
I don't know why, 'cause I was so excited with this praxe but now I'm not anymore. I'm with a tightness in my heart that something bad will happen... I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!
I'm with a feeling that I'll get really angry/upset with someone and send him/her to the hell... (this one is about a message that someone sent me today about the praxe and made me stay angry for the rest of the day...well, the rest of the afternoon...but I'll talk about this next xP).
That's why I'm saying that I'll loose my head tomorrow...
But I already talked with my praxe's godmother and she said that if something happened she will be there to support me...so sweet! She's great! I love her S2*
Anyway I'm still afraid...

Ok, talking now about good stuff... Last night I went to BA with my friends! Well, me and Madeirense went to BA (then also two of our friends went with us)... The others didn't wanted to go... You know what? Bad for them! 'Cause it was GREAT!
Then we also were with other friends of course... let's saying that we were with who we wanted to be in that night eheh x3
Then...we don't sleep! xD A few of us went to Montalegrense to take the breakfast, then Madeirense went to the classes (he only was ther 50 minutes xD) and we went to our homes to have a good day of sleep xD
Today I woke at 4:00pm (and saw the stupid message that made me be with a bad mood for the rest of the day...). I took a good shower and I went out with some friends.

Now I'm here cheking some things. I have to go sleep early 'cause the next days will be hard... :$

Well, see you soon!
xo*

Comments

  1. Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment