1st April

Hey readers!

Holidays has been good? I hope so...

Well well, this is my first post of April...nice! x3 Actually fun 'cause it's April Fool's Day but don't worry, everything I'm gonna write it's true xP And, btw, I agree with a friend said in her blog, if it was 'April True's Day' would have more logic, since nowadays everybody lie all the time so...but ok.
Today is also a special day because it's the Birthday of my friend Tiago (that one from Madeira) so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (dying to go back to Braga and have fun! ahah).

So, yesterday I went to my hairdresser to cut my hair. What you think about the final result?


I liked 'cause it gaves me a new fresh look and she didn't cut me too much eheh

Ok...
These days I've been at home 'cause I'm not so good of my throat...IT SUCKS! And I think I sould not have go out yesterday 'cause I think I'm worse now :/
Therefore I had to find something to distract myself (yeah, like a little kid lol). I know a site where we can makeup real person and it looks really natural... It calls Online Makover. It's really nice...
So, I was making some experiences xP check out (first image is the real one and the second the final result):



Nice hmmm?! You can also make this with your own photos. Try, it's fun xP

Apart from that I've already seen New Moon's movie four times since I bought it (okay, and also the Extra DVD) and surfing on the internet, listen music... Anything productive so... LAME!

As I said before I'm dying to go back to Braga! It's another world...more fun, more exciting... University x3

Well, see you soon guys!
xoxo*

PS: Check out the new music on the sidebar of my blog...BEAUTIFUL! *-*

Comments

  1. Esse site deve ser super divertido! Eu adoro maquilhagem, e isso deve ser óptimo para fazer experiências. Tenho que experimentar!

    Bwt, as "makeovers" que tu fizeste... Bem, gosto bem mais da maquilhagem que lhes puseste do que da das fotos originais ;)

    Ah, e gosto do corte de cabelo xD É sempre uma alegria quando as cabeleireiras fazem algo de novo sem nos cortar demasiado. Essa é a minha luta constante lol Mas por acaso também tenho que ir...

    Beijinho *

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment