Friday/Saturday... whatever!

Hi readers, how's it going?

I'm on the village. Actually I'm here since Thursday, but it is a long story...my dad... You already have an idea right?!
I'm tired of having a dad only when he's available :'(
.
Oh well, what can I say about this first week?! There was party on Tuesday night (Pensão Madeira). Was nice, but it could had been better...
On Wednesday me and Bruna were all afternoon doing photosynthesis xD (after a meeting with the course) and at night we went to Sardinha Biba with some friends... BUT, before that, I saw him...better, I was with him!!! Ok, this time he had a reaction more 'normal', I mean, a reaction which I would surely expected... But also because (I think) he was with a friend and guys have the need to prove that one is better than another so... Stupid think in my opinion... Then girls are complicated...right! -.-
But anyway, was nice be with him :3

One of my fav quotes from Twilight Saga
(dunno why but I put it here in the middle of my post x3)
.
Then on Thursday I didn't do a thing all day! xD
I woke up at 1:00pm and I went to University to fetch the kit (of the course). This year we got a hoodie our a sweatshirt (or both to those who want xP), a scarf, an original t-shirt, a pin from university and a emblem. It's really nice =) Then I'll post photos to you to see.
Then at night, after be with my friends and get home I had to back to the village... Everything was going too nice -.-
.
Anyway... I'm still with something in my throat =/ I start to think that maybe it is because my allergies... It sucks! Spring it's comming and lately seems that I only know how to sneeze and rub my nose with kleenex -.- Awfull!
.
Well, I think it's all for now...I have to go sleep now...
.
See you soon,
xoxo*

Comments

  1. meu deus, tens sempre montes de festas e saidas, se eu fosse como tu andava sempre de rastos e enterrada numa cama. Ainda bem que tens tido um ano mais ou menos divertido, mesmo com algumas complicações :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro a primavera! excepto as alergias, claro

    olha pelo menos ele nao te vira a cara quando passa por ti! xD

    sim, foi muito engraçado um deles a tratar-me por voce e eu O.O depois ele a pedir desculpa por pensar que eu era famosa. devo ter cara de tia ranhosa para me terem confundido x')

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  3. foste ao concerto do th no dia 7?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous:

    Infelizmente não pude ir. Agora com a universidade tenho de definir bem as minhas prioridades...como se costuma dizer: no money, no funny...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah só a vi agora a resposta que deste no blog da Minii.
    Obrigada pela informação ;)
    Aha, as publicidades deles são sempre bem feitas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Aah só a vi agora a resposta que deste no blog da Minii.
    Obrigada pela informação ;)
    Aha, as publicidades deles são sempre bem feitas."

    ***

    Kate: de nada =)
    (sorry apaguei o teu comment sem querer -.-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Aah só a vi agora a resposta que deste no blog da Minii.
    Obrigada pela informação ;)
    Aha, as publicidades deles são sempre bem feitas."

    ***

    Kate: de nada =)
    (sorry apaguei o teu comment sem querer -.-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nem digas nada xD o pior é trabalhar assim! depois do almoço ponho-me ali estendida nas mesas da esplanada do cp3 e depois para arranjar vontade de ir fazer os trabalhos esta bem xD

    olha que a mim virou-me a cara e nao estava mesmo a espera xD alias magoou-me imenso esse acto dele porque podia ter-se arrependido do que aconteceu e querer voltar atras, nao querer mais nada mas porra eu ja o considerava meu amigo! mas fico feliz por teres tido uma reacçao melhor do que a que eu obtive x) é assim, eles sao mesmo imprevisiveis!mas nao vamos falar deles, é primaveraaaaaaa e esta solinho (:

    que riso! a melhor parte foi quando me entornaram cafe em cima xD estava quentinho estava x')

    beijinho (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment