Friday Night

I moved.
I couldn't stand that situation anymore...
You know, when you keep little things that you didn't liked/approved in that person but you think "ok, let's forget it", and you think it was just that time... But then things start happening and they keep saying this or that and it ends to be a huge problem and your head is full of those little thins that, before seemed like nothing, but now it looks like a big snowball... Then you can't hold it back anymore and now, it's seems like a vulcano, just above to burst...
Besides all the situation about money, that was also the reason that I moved to my friend's house.
And I don't regret i,t at all! I'm much better like this way. First I feel more confortable with my friend then, I'll not spend all that money in gas and electricity (of course I'll share those expenses with my friend but I'm sure I'll pay much less that I used to pay before).

Apart from that, this was a nice week =)
I moved on Monday so that afternoon was just about move my stuff from an apartement to another but thank god three of my friends helped me, if not, it would take the double of the time lol
On Tuesday and Wednesday I went to BA with a few friends. Was cool, but the real night didn't come yet, but it's almost there eheh Next Werdnesday will be terrific!!! (I hope lol)
On Thursday we went to Bom Jesus to make a picnic eheh Was such a nice day! We have to do it more often :P
Today I went home, hoping for a good weekend with my mom and brother. Let's see...
.
PS: My lap top computer is still not working -.- I'm starting to freak out... GRRR!!!

Well, cya!
xoxo*

Comments

  1. Ainda que te sentes melhor!
    Assim sempre é mais divertido hihihi
    Beijo <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment