Thirty Days of Challenges ~ Day One

Ok, I decided to do the Thirty Days of Challenges. I know that now everybody is doing this but it's kind of funny actually so I'll follow the vogue and answer to this funny things in thirty days...since I have nothing to do anyway... lol I can't promiss that I'll do it every days but I'll try...anyway, there will be 30 posts.

So, here is the list:

Day One: Favorite Actor
Day Two: Favorite Movie
Day Three: Favorite Musician
Day Four: Favorite Book
Day Five: Favorite Food
Day Six: Favorite Song
Day Seven: Favorite TV Show
Day Eight: Pictures Of Your Room
Day Nine: Favorite Flower
Day Ten: Favorite Outfit
Day Eleven: Recent Picture Of Yourself
Day Twelve: Where Your Family Is From
Day Thirteen: Favorite Memory
Day Fourteen: Favorite Purchase Ever Made
Day Fifteen: Current Grades
Day Sixteen: Future Tattoos
Day Seventeen: A Childhood Picture
Day Eighteen: Favorite Board Game
Day Nineteen: Something That Made You Smile Today
Day Twenty: A 10+ Year Old Picture
Day Twenty-One: Favorite Movie Quote
Day Twenty-Two: Picture Of You On This Day
Day Twenty-Three: Favorite Music Video
Day Twenty-Four: Something Embarassing In Your Room
Day Twenty-Five: One Of Your Most Prized Possessions
Day Twenty-Six: A Picture From One Of The Greatest Days Of Your Life
Day Twenty-Seven: A Picture Of Where You’re From
Day Twenty-Eight: A Drawing
Day Twenty-Nine: Somewhere You Want To Visit
Day Thirty: Whomever You Find Most Attractive In This World

And I'll start now xP

Day One: Favorite Actor
.
Male: Leonardo DiCaprio
.

Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio (born November 11, 1974) is an American actor and film producer. Honestly I love his work since I was a kid. I think he has an amazing talent

Female: Milla Jovovich

Milla Jovovich (born Milica Jovović, Serbian Cyrillic: Милица Јововић; December 17, 1975) is an American model, actress, musician, and fashion designer. I started to know her work through the Resident Evil movie and I love her since the begining. She's great!

Comments

  1. Concordo contigo em relação ao DiCaprio! É o actor da minha juventude e sempre gostei imenso dele! Tem um talento brutal e que infelizmente ninguém lhe dá o devido valor...
    ***

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment