Challenge: Thirty Letters ~ 4, 5 & 6

4. Letter to your sibling (or closest relative)

-

......Make my words of the previous letter. I love you my cutest little thing *-*

......I wish you all the luck in this world and that all your dreams come true, cause you deserve it and much more!

......A lot of kisses to you my brother!

......xoxo*

-

-

5. Letter to your dreams

-

......Dreams, everybody have their own... I hope never stop dreaming, because that would mean that I don't have anything else to do in this life... So, I hope some day you become real...dreams, not nightmares...but, hoping that new ones came, and so on.

-

-

6. Letter to a stranger

-

......Sometimes a stranger is te best person to tell our secrets, problems, doubts, dreams... As he/she's a complete stranger, can see the both ways and can be parcial in his/her opinion and make us seethe things more clearly. Sometimes he/she can give us the best advices and make us see the best way to go... But, I mean, a good strangewr right! xP Not a weird person that, with time, reveals to be a serial killer xD

......I think daily I write to "that" stranger. I mean, when I write here in my blog. Of course people that I know read my stuff but I'm sure also people that I don't know.So, I'm kinda constantly writing to "that" stranger.

Comments