Happy Birthday...

...TO ME!!!


Eheh that's right... 20 years old...damn, I'm getting old... x3
Another year gone...so many things happened... I hope this new year bring me a lot of positive things. I hope this year will be even better than the other was, and I hope that I can solve the negative things that I still have outstanding... And that I finally get into LLE!!! GOSH! lol Wish me a lot of luck! :)
Finally, thank you SO much to everyone who congratulated me (and to those who will eheh) since it still is 1:30am xP

xoxo*

PS: The blog is still under construction so don't be suprised if it get weird xP

Comments

  1. Happy Birthdayyy xD

    Enjoy your day ;)

    Oh, and I'm loving the pink in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns atrasados, xaninhaaa =)

    Espero que tenhas tido um dia super feliz e que tenhas recebido muitas prendinhas :)

    Bjinhos =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment