NEWS!!! x3

Hi readers, how's it going???

Gosh, with that all thing about the Thirty Days of Challenges I haven't update the blog at all! Shame on me -.-

Well, last week of college...what can I say? I'm gonna miss this... A long Summer is comming and I have no idea of what I'll do... My friend Ju is acting weird with me, but I don't blame her...
I've seen some of my friends from village here in Braga... They were nice and talk and stuff... They are great... But was me the only who was away from them, from everything... It's my fault I know.

But ok, as I was saying, next week will be the last one. I still want to go to two exams, then I have to pack all my stuff and take it to the village. Let's see if it will have time to have some fun this last days.
Last days have been great! Two friends from Lisboeta and Flávia were here in the last week and it was SUPER! We did a lo of stuff and we had a lot of fun together =)
Yesterday we went to the beach.


First time since at very long time eheh and, what happened? I got a sunburn -.- last night I had my legs burning -.-'' lol

Most striking things:

Flávia went to INEM in her birthday loool
We had a big party in our house and then we went to BA COOOUURSE xD then we went with her to the hospital 'cause she was drunk lol but she was cool...she didn't had to go to the hospital but... ok, just a little xD

Then, in the last Tuesday, first, Víctor, Lisboeta's friend, almost went to INEM too loool and, to end up the night in the most strange and unbelievable way, we found a stolen car! We had passed by the car before all open and with the flashers on but we though that was someone who went to home and would come back soon. When we are arriving from BA (the music was awesome btw xP) the car was still there, in the same way... The car was a mess, all dirty and broken...we were checking the car and then we decided to call to the police... Then they arrived and told us that the car was solen in Viana do Castelo. And we remain there loool drinking, smoking, saying bullshits, and taking pictures with the stolen car and with the police car xD
Too weird experience...TO REMEMBER!!! xD [10-FI-16]

Oh, other thing that I hadn't opportunity to talk about, ECLIPSE *O*


.
What can I say? I LOVED!!! Some people didn't but and Eclipse was the book that I found most boring so it suprised me in the big screen in a positive way.
.
.
The love triangle: GREAT! In spite of Jacob annoy me...A LOT, always trying to take Bella from Edward and stuff, but he's great anyway eheh
Charlie: five stars! I love this actor and this character. Best moment: when he tried to talk with Bella about sex; if she was taking safe, and then she say that she's virgin...AWESOME! xD
.

Riley, the new character... amazing! The actor surprised me! I loved the character, besides that Xavier is GOURGEOUS!!! xP ...too bad that he died in the movie =/
Graduation Jessica's speach, other five stars for her!!!
.
The all production of the characters is getting even better and also the special effects.
.
The only negative thing, I think, of the movie, Victoria. I was always afraid about the actress change...well, I was right. Bryce is a great actress, I'm not saying the opposite, but playing Victoria... bahhh =$ morover when we got used to Rachelle... I think she was the perfect choice to play Victoria... So this last movie was awkward. Bryce is too sweet to play Victoria...
.
Ok, now we just have to wait till November 18, of 2011 T________________________T to see the first part of Breaking Dawn... I'm gonna die... lol
.
Oh, I've also started to watch the new season of True Blood weekly...AMAZING *O*
.
Ok... Well, it's all for now...see you soon guys!
Have fun, 'cause Summer is close eheh
xoxo*

Comments

  1. Tiveste que estragar o post com o Eclipse... Ai ai!!!
    Que tenhas uma semana em grande ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tambem ja tive a minha dose de escaldoes nos ombros xD agora estou mesmo moreninha *-*
    é so festa para esses lados ^^ é o que se quer!
    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  3. espero bem que sim, é provavelmente o meu ultimo verao com ferias grandes e quero aproveita-las ao maximo :D
    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg pessoal a ir parar ao INEM? Ganda ramboia que vai para aí xD

    Também gostei bué do Charlie no filme, ri-me tanto com ele :) Eu gosto da Kristen mas a Bella é uma rameira no Eclipse ahah xD

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was seeing the old post from your blog and I kinda miss the old Kristen. Your post were more fun when you were, for example, a tokio hotel fan. You were doing so many posts with passion and dedication, it was good to read. What happened to that kristen? Now you only talk about twilight or university. It gets to be a bit boring. Sorry to say :S You should regain who you were... it'll be good for you, and we, the readers would like more ;)

    You are not longer into a Tokio Hotel mood? If you're not, its a shame... cause I liked that Kristen much more than now :s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous:

    I there =)

    I'm sorry if my post are no longer fun for you anymore, but university is my life now. It might seems that I had more passion before but the truth is that I'm in the best moment in my life and I have much more to tell now than I had before (I don't know if you're in university or not, but if you're not, when you get there you will understand what I'm saying/feeling).

    I still like tokio hotel. I think it's obvious that I'm not that obcessed as I was before eheh but I still listen their music and that stuff... Right now I don't have any favorite band btw xP as I had tokio hotel. Never a band done so much for me, made me see things in a diffrent way as tokio hotel did and I thank them for that and I'll never forget the great moment I had in those days =) and I don't regret it AT ALL!

    I think is not because I don't have that tokio hotel obcession anymore that I'm a diffrent person...it's still me. I hope you undersatand that and please don't stop to read my blog just because I do not talk about tokio hotel so often as I use to talk.
    I'm the same person =)

    xo*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment