Summer!!!

Hi sweet readers =)
How are holidays going?

This week I'm gonna be all by myself. I had planed go to the beach and spend the week with some friends but one of them have to work...bad luck =/
Oh yeah, my birthday is on the next Tuesday by the way... I convinced my dad to go out with me...let's see how the day will be...
I don't know if you readers remember but I already had my birthday present, the academic costume =) and I'm really happy with it, but mom said that I will have a surprise...well, let's wait ;) *anxious*.


Now I have to pick my money to buy the next book of True Blood (btw, season three is getting better each episode =D) and a new cellphone -.-


Yeah, not because I want to change, actually this is the cell phone that I most liked and that I most used...maybe that's because I have to buy a new one... the charger is broken, the cell don't get a perfect and 100% signal anymore...besides, now, when it work, yes 'cause some times I can't make calls with it either, I have to go outside to talk, if not I don't have signal -.- the only thing that still work perfectly is when I sent messages... But I really like this cellphone...it's a shame that I have to buy a new one... Only to spend money -.- grrr!!!

Back to the holiday's subject, I still want to spend some days with my friends in the beach...take of this bleach color of my body lol and I also want to go with my mom and brother, they will be very happy when I tell them this =)
Then, I want to go shopping, I want to be with my close family, my friends...all of them! I wanna read some books... I don't know...I want to have some fun and relax as much as I can, 'cause if everythings goes well, to the next year I have a lot to study and I can't have any distractions.

Talking about the next academic year, me and Flávia already chosen our new apartement. It's really nice and have a great location ^^
But first, HOLIDAYS!!! =D

Cya soon!
xoxo*

Comments

  1. Ya ela parecesse com a Vanessa*
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A capa está tão giiiira :D

    Parece que vamos as duas ter telemóveis novos na mesma altura xD

    ***

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment