"There's no way to turn back"

Hey hey sweet readers, did you miss me? Eheh kidding =P So, how are holidays going? Tell me everything!!

~

Well, my birthday...where I sould start? It was a day full of ups and downs...mostly ups thank god x3 but the dawn thing...pretty bad, actually...

It's official, my friends here from village hate me. Ok, it's a too deep word to use in this subject... But that's it. They sent me messages in my birthday and everything...but one of my male friends and my called "best"friend made me feel so so bad... He simply didn't get what I said...but it was always like that so... But I'm sad anyway, 'cause he was one of my true friends, and he can't understand me...ok, no one can't but... And my friend, started to send me ironical messages... I tried to explain to her everything, again... they don't get it...

I think only people who already have or are passing by that right now that understand what I feel...

I know I messed up...I did wrong when I disappeared from their lives...but it didn't depended only of me. My parent got divorced at what, one year? One and half? And I left too, to go to university... My mom it's way better I think but, my brother needs me I know...I try to give him all the attention that I have when I came home at the weekends.

About this all thing, my dad was the one that take me and picks me to go to be with my friends at the coffee and stuff. Now he can't...because that b... girlfriend... And I don't want him to think that I'm always beg him everything... And I also don't want to ask my friends to come to pick me all the time... besides the fact that in the last year we had problems because of that and I swore that I would never ask for that again so...

I spend my birthday with my dad and at night I was alone at home...(probably they were thinking that I had a huge party with my friends from university but no. I love then anyway, it's not because I'm not with then that I forgot them...) And then, she start to make me feel like crap...I can't handle that! Ok...they have all the right to be sad with me and dissapointed but that? I can't admit it! No one have that right!

If this is the consequence for want to give attention to my family, well...what can I do?

At least I expected that with time we could have a healthy relationship. I know the things won't be the same anymore... But they don't need to treat me bad! They have all the right to be mad, sad, dissapointed...but that, no.

I'm sorry ='(

~

Ok, stop to talk about that.

~

My birthday was mostly positive. My parents have already gave me they gift but I received something more from them, besides the other stuff...money, a new cellphone THANK GOD, the book that I wanted to buy *O* and a beautiful bouquet of white roses, love it! S2*

Aaaaand, I talked with him!!! *O* now, shhhh! x3

~

~
~
~
Thanks so much again for all the messages, you rock guys! *-*

~

Cya soon!!!

xoxo*

~

PS: New photos on my facebook page, comment please ;) eheh

~

Comments

  1. obrigada querida ^^

    espero que tudo se resolva com os teus amigos :P

    gosto do teu telemovel !

    beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  2. isso esta mau :S bem pelo menos espero que melhore ja que dificilmente se resolvera..

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD quando nao me da para pior x')

    vais ao pdc?
    beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment