"Recepção ao Caloiro '10"


And it's over. Three days of pure fun and alot of emotions too...

So, about studies, as you can imagine, this week is as if it never existed...what a shame! x3
On Monday, at afternoon we were with the freshmen to deliver the t-shirts of the kit that we made to them.
On Tuesday I woke up early to go to Guimarães to prepare all the things to the next three nights. Me and some of the people of our year were all day carry drinks to the cabin, decorating it, checking all the stuff to be everything perfect to a few hours away. After that, we went to Olga's home to dinner and change clothes, then we returned to the local where everything would happen. And was nice =) I worked in that night and it was really nice, a new experience that goes actually really well =)
On Wednesday was the thay of "Latada", an academic procession with alot of noise, alot of music, alot of good feelings. Was nice and the Math freshmen were really nice,congratulations. It took all day. We arrived at Braga at 9:00pm. I only had time to take my academic costume, take a shower, dinner and go back again to Guimarães to the second night. I was super tired but I could hold myself up till 5:30am xP
On Thrusday I slept all day lol but worth it, 'cause was my best night for sure! I wasn't tired at all, and I drank alot, so I was super fine actually xP There was one time that I broke down but then I was talking with a friend and then everything went better. To be honest, I don't know the exact fact because I was sad... Ok, it's hard to explain and I don't wanna talk about this right now...


But ok, was really nice. A great Reception, so great moments. This event never earned for the set list of the bands, but for the festive atmosphere, the good vibration, friends, fun, alot of fun...!

Now, it's getting tight. Exams are coming and from now on I HAVE to study, study and study! Alot really! In fact, I already have a study session scheduled to tomorrow afternoon. Let's see if it will work...

xoxo*

Comments

  1. adorei a imagem :')
    ja a tinha visto no we(L)it ou no tumblr, nao me recordo :b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh porque é que eu não fui? Porque é que eu não estou aí com vocês? Em vez disso... Em vez das maluquices do dia-a-dia com todos vocês... Em vez de vos poder mostrar aquele sorriso que tinha todas as manhãs enquanto todos estavam com sono... Em vez de poder abraçar.vos como fazia e dar.vos beijinhos (talvez exageradamente)... Em vez de estar perto de vocês estou aqui...perto de outras pessoas de quem tive saudades quando estava com vocês. Mas vocês foram a minha família...A toda a hora...Os meus amigos a todo o momentos...Meus irmãos em tudo... E agora?! Agora estou aqui com muitas saudades vossas e muita vontade de voltar a viver o ano de caloira da Universidade do Minho no curso de Matemática. Quero tudo outra vez, desde o início. Gosto muito de todos vocês e agora estou aqui a chorar a escrever isto ='(
    Acho que não tenho mais nada a dizer...
    Adoro.vos
    Passa a mensagem a todos se poderes...
    Beijinhos, estarão sempre aqui <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, adoro que tu de divirtas tanto e aproveites tão bem os teus anos na faculdade. Eu continuo bastante reticente em relação às praxes, mas não posso ter uma opinião totalmente formada sem passar por elas, claro. E ainda bem que gostas e que aproveitas porque assim é mesmo a melhor forma de viver a faculdade. Boa sorte com os estudos, vais precisar dela para te concentrar :P
    Ainda estás em matemática ou conseguiste mudar de curso?

    sim, eu sei que a maior parte dos meus problemas passa com o tempo. Não estou num periodo particularmente mau, esta semana correu-me muito mal, queria notas um bocadinho mais altas para manter a minha média de 16.4 ou até aumenta-la, e estou esgotada, mas não posso fazer mais nada em relação a isso, talvez a proxima semana seja melhor. Anyway, como eu disso no post, não é nada de grave, só estou cansada e aborrecida e precisava de desabafar, mas obrigado :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment