My Last Acquisitions




One dress and two jeans (from Zara). It's what happens when we don't go out at night (because the exams -.-'')... Then we got money to other things eheh. One of the few positive thing lol
.
And now, I think it's kinda official (LOL), I'm gonna dye my hair red!

Ok, not that light red, I just put this pic of Evan Rachel Wood 'cause I love here lol. But, seriously, it's red, a little more darker... I think the tone red gives me light to my face and eyes and everybody needs that right? Specially right now, at Winter, where everything looks kinda dark, with no color, sad...
Well, whatever loool. Just to know...it's red! xP

Comments

  1. vais ficar ruivinhaaa lindona *-* adoro cabelos ruivos! ja tive duas vezes (uma mesmo ruivo ruivo e outra mais escuro) e ate ja tenho saudades mas nao tenho coragem de voltar a pinta-lo para ja..

    bissou *

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu lembro-me de tu falares na altura :P eu acho que vai ficar bem e nao te vais arrepender! eu acho super fofas sao as pessoas que ja nascem ruivas e costumam nascer com sardas e tudo. ficam mesmo engraçadas! :D

    beijinho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment