The Last Week Before Christmas

And that's it. I'm officially on holidays! Christmas holidays. Will be two weeks of pure relax xD
No, seriously, I have a lot of things to do and study but right now I'm chillin' of the last final week on university.

These are photos from last Tuesday:


Me and Flávia on Arska Café before the karaoke lol
.
Me and Madeira going to BA eheh
.
Mário, I, Hertz and Marlene
Pretty funny pic hmm!? xP
.
Tocha and I
.
Barão (the academic Pope), Cardeal de Curso Severina, Madeira, I & Marlene
.

Me, Bragança, Flávia and Bragança's friend lol
.

Cardeal Ancião Joana Silva and I


Madeira, Cardeal Ancião Joana Silva, I and Cardeal's friend...
.
Was a pretty crazy night eheh
Now I have to post the pictures from Wednesday, of the dinner course but I still don't have them...
.
Well, I have to go now, I have a lot of presents to wrap eheh
.
See you soon!!
xoxo*

Comments

  1. Yup, é mesmo verdade aquilo dos paramore. Os Farro deram o último concerto na banda dia 12 de Dezembro :S

    http://paramoreportugal.com/ Parece que a decisão já foi há meses... Estou para ver a banda sem o Josh ._.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment