25.06.2011

Hi readers! How's your life going?

Right now I'm relaxing a little bit, since last weeks I have study like crazy to the exams that I had last week. Right now I just have to wait till 15th July to know the results... Wish me luck!!

Aaaaand, of course, wait 'till Optimus Alive!! It's almost there and I'm dying to go to the festival. This kind of things are always great experiences.

So, while time goes by, I've been updating the list of films I've already seen, and these days I watched:



Nice movie. A typical love story but was nice and it had a great argument.



Kinda copy of the first one but ok, I liked.



Nice one. Despite this sequel being more of the same, I always enjoy the last minutes of the movies because I spend all the movie thinking that the killer is A or B and in the end it always surprise you.

And know... how everybody is talking about this subject, I think it's my turn.
I have to congratulate Bill 'cause he finally looks like a man!



lol Ok, seriously, He's good looking, despite that nose piercing that I've always hated and I don't like to see the lip piercing either but ok. I still think about that hair and I'm loving this "man" thing of him, but I really loved his hair-mane of before...
It's as everything else, things changes...
And certainly have seeing Tom with beard/mustache/wtv... When I started to get used to the "new" hair.... Oh well.

Well, I've to go now... See you soon!


xoxo*

Comments