Shopping and Stuff...

Hi readers!
How's everything going?

My time is coming and I'm getting more and more nervous days after day... In addiction, I'm head is still running around with that other issue... And I'm with TPM...so, you can imagine how this quote become so true:
.

Oh well... Fact is that I've been in a huge anxiety... And all I want is wake up in the next day with a positive e-mail. Wish me luck...

PS: In this occasions go shopping or to the hairdresser (like I actually did lol), it help a little, even if it is just for a couple of hours...

Meanwhile, today is my mom birthday and we had some time together (and also my brother).
We had lunch and then we ended up doing some shopping and, despite being my mom's day, she made me an amazing surprise. Remember those boots that I wanted so badly?


She gave it to me! I was so excited you have no idea! I really love the boots and, I have to be honest, I just look stunning with them xD

Then I bought this lovely cardigan and a pair of jeans :)



When we arrived home me and my brother gave to our mom her birthday present, she loved :p Now I'm taking care of my brother, so she could go out and have some fun in her day...I think it's fair and I don't mind at all :)

And now, I have to talk about this.
Bill Kaulitz is blond! Like real blond! And I actually like it! Further, I think it's the first time since the "mane" hair that I actually think he looks good, really good (besides all those piercings in his face...). Ceck it out:


And now I'm going to chill a little bit and read something. Well, probably I will fall asleep after 10 minutes... Last night was really nice right girls?! eheh But I haven't slept at all and I'm really tired.

See you soon!

Comments