Zoo Santo Inácio

This last Wednesday I went to Zoo with my dad and my brother.
It was really nice and I still could pass by NorteShopping...for most incredible is might sound, I didn't bought anything... To be honest I was really tired from the Zoo - because there was so hot (I said that the sunny days will come in September...) and we walked a lot - and I didn't found anything "great" either so...
But, back to the main subject... This Zoo is really beautiful and have a lot of species to see...too bad they didn't have any tiger...love them! But there was a panther and a lynx I think.
 
And here they are, some of the pictures that I took.
See you soon readers! *

This is Inácio, the Zoo's mascote.
We took three pictures, the first one: me, my dad and my brother;
seconds: just my brother and the last one: just me and there it is :)
Pretty cool hum?!

Turtles
We saw them at the beginning of the trail and we saw them again at the last...
they were in the same position...lol

Peacocks
SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Iguanas
I've heard they like sun and they looked like models here because of that eheh

The little turtles
So cute!

Already in the reptile area, The Snakes
Some of them were SO big...Jesus...


 Little crocodile
He was tarring at me...creepy! But still awesome! eheh

I was disappointed with Anaconda (the one from the right)...
bigger in the movie xD (a LOT!)



Curious tail :p
 
Prairie Dogs
He was so damn cute! I just wanted to grab him,
put it in my purse and take him home with us :3 
He let us be close enough to touch him :D

 There was a presentation about the reptile world and here is this Sr,
grabbing some huge lizard. He also show us a Iguana and two snakes.

 Zebras and Ostriches

Monkeys
 Cute, cute cute!!

Vultures


Flamingos





Little Hippos
Cute :3
 
 Owls

 Three strange species

Llamas

I don't remember the name of the "big rabbits" but the other one me and my
brother called them "the big hamsters" xD


Kangaroos
Also cute :3

 Eagles

I think this were Pelicans
 
Eagle

Ducks
Poor ugly duck...he wanted to bit my finger! lol

In the insects area there were Spiders, Scorpions, a Centipede
and a lot of other things
Disgusting... lol

Meerkats...lot of them!
They are SO cute, seriously!
Only Pumba left :p

Penguins
 
They were so funny, specially this one, who was in the water all the time beside us
and he also wanted to bit our fingers eheh
So funny!

  
Panther

 Beautiful garden

The Lake
Beautiful

This little guys were saying "hello" all the time eheh

Suck a beautiful bird!

We were in jungle!! :p

Macaws, Parrots and other...



There were also a little farm inside the Zoo with all those animals
(chickens, cows,...) and there also little Ponies
So cute! :3

Comments