I have been drawing...

These are the results so far :)


 "Famous Singer"
28.08.2012

13.06.2021 Update:

Since apparently I can't share my fan art of this person,
I decided to just make it anonymous in order to be able to share my art with you.
Not the same thing I know, but apparently it's the only way...

I'm so sorry for this inconvenient.


Moving on...

Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus
[The Last Song]
27.08.2012

(Inspired in a drawing I saw on DeviantArt site)
26.08.2012



PS: New week I'll show you some other drawing I've made, keep in touch :)

Comments

  1. estao mesmo giros, sobretudo o primeiro (: gostava de ter a paciencia para desenhar mais..

    eu disse outubro porque é quando vou ter a minha primeira experiencia de viver sozinha :D

    o 20 xD

    ah é um amigo meu.. ele disse-me que te conhecia e falou-me muito bem de ti :b

    beijinhos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment