I started reading...

 

Yes, that's true. I surrendered myself and started experiment this reading, since now everyone talks about this book, and I have to admit I am enjoying. The last book I read related with the subject of this one was "Taming the Beast" by Emily Maguire. Are based in the same subject but the stories are quite differente, "Fifty Shades of Grey" seems less self destructive and the sory itself seems less darker, at least for now. Both have a lot of sexual content. I started reading it last night and I'm almost at the middle of the book.
Well, I will let you know my formed opinion in the end of the book. I'm sure I'll read the complete trilogy (which includes two more books - "Fifty Shades of Darker" and "Fifty Sahdes of Freed"), because I'm really enjoyng this literature.

Comments