How I Met Your Mother


Season 8 it's been pretty awesome but the last two episodes "The Final Page Part One (11) and Part Two (12)" were absolutely no doubt the bests so far!
In spite of all "The Robin" scene, which I found amazing and I have to say this here to some of my friends: I TOLD YOU SO! In spite of that, these episodes were kind of a lesson to people think about. Check it out:

"Marshall: He's your pit guy.
(...)
Lily: A pit guy is someone you have been obcessed with for so long time that have drove you crazy enough to through him in a pit in your basement.
(...)
Marshall: We all have people we would like to through in our pits and I'm sure we all have people who would like to through us in their pits.
(...)
*Ted's voice*: The thing about pit people is sometimes you don't even know you have one untill you have a chance to push them in.
(...)
*Ted's voice*: Sometimes in life you'll make a pit for someone in your mind but, ultimately, the only person in that pit is yourself.
(...)
Robin: it (speaking about Barney's and Patrice's relationship) has brought up some old feelings and I don't really like feeling but that's not your fault. (loved this one :3)
(...)
*Ted's voice*: Which means there's only one person who can let you out of the pit - you." 


And that's it. Now we are only be able to see How I Met Your Mother (and The Vampire Diaries) on January... Wating sucks!

Comments