2nd Semester, here I go!

Hi dear readers! How are things going with you all? Fine I hope :)

So, I really want Monday to come quickly! I'm tired of this exam season, despite being on vacations since February 6...these days are sad, empty...mostly of people are studying and, most of those ones are not even in Braga so you actually can't see much people on the streets. Then you start to having the same daily rhythm, the same routine. You are constantly with the same people, on the same places, talking about the same things...it gets boring sometimes and I think this is what I need...new things to do, new places to go, new (old) people to talk, have classes, do something different... Yeah, I think that is what is missing on the big picture. So, let's go! Monday is almost here! eheh
Above that, I think I can say this already... I said a lot of things to my mother and she also said a lot of other things to me and I think I can say we are finally getting along better... I hope it stays that way :)

More news...hmmm, I changed a little bit my hair but it was not what I had in mind. It's nice but I'm already planning the big change. Maybe on Easter Break where I will have time and money to do it (well, I hope :p) So, now I just have to wait and keep dreaming with it :3

About the last post... I think I'm finally getting my first tattoo and it will be a quote. I haven't chosen it yet, that's why I made that little quiz. So, keep voting eheh I had thought to do it on my shoulder blade or on my back, down the spine. I still have to think about it... I think I still have time, since I haven't chosen yet which quote I want and I also still haven't the money...although I would like to have it before Summer... This is not going to be easy lol Talking about Summer...I want Paredes de Coura Festival to come so badly!! It is going to be AWESOME!! But first... Enterro da Gata! Brace yourselves... xP

Well and I think this is it for now... See you soon guys! :)

Comments

Post a Comment