Last Movies Seen and Stuff...


The Impossible is based on the true story of María Belón and her family's experience of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. It is a really touching film...I almost cried watching it. I recomend it for sure! :) Zero Dark Thirty is "the story of history's greatest manhunt for the world's most dangerous man,". The film is a dramatization of the American operation that killed Osama bin Laden. It has attracted praise as well as controversy and strong criticism for its allegedly pro-torture stance and for allegedly obtaining improper access to classified materials. I saw this one at the cinema with my friends and in opposite of what I was thinking, I really enjoied the movie. And the last one, Step Up 3D is the sequel sees the return of Adam Sevani and Alyson Stoner, who portrayed Moose from Step Up 2 the Streets and Camille Gage from Step Up. The film follows Moose and Camille Gage as they head to New York University, the former dancer of whom is majoring in electrical engineering after promising his father that he would not dance anymore. However, he soon stumbles upon a dance battle, meeting Luke Katcher and his House of Pirates dance crew and later teaming up with them to compete in the World Jam dance contest against their rival, the House of Samurai dance crew.I haven't enjoied it much...it is a very predictable movie and a total copy of the first and second movies. So don't waist your time watching it.

Now talking about other things...I'm already in the 2nd year of college! Fuck yeah! Although, I don't know if I have one or two exams and this is why: tomorrow is day of exam, an exam that I don't know if I will have to do because the teacher, who HAVE to give us the final grades untill 48 hours beafore the exam, haven't done it yet...yeah, that's right. So, tomorrow I would just arrive to the class room and ask if I have to do the exam or not...this is so unfair and completely crazy...I hate that woman, now more than ever! My next, and I hope the only, exam will be on Wednesday...then me and my friends will have one of those nights eheh
Beasides that, I have been more angry and no-patience-to-anyone than ever! I don't know what is going on with me... Even more time goes and even more I think I really have a problem and the worse part it that I don't know how to solve it... This is really frustrating...

Oh well, see you soon!

Comments