Easter Holidays

So here I am dear readers, home sweet home, for a whole week to do whatever I want to (well, almost :p). I think it is going to be a good season to put my ideas and thoughts in order and think about a lot of things... I hope my relationship with my mother does not degrade more that it is already and that we can have a calm week. I have to finish my Literature portfolio and I also have to change my hair for real! I'm sick of this red/orange/rust color in my hair so stay tuned for the news eheh
Besides that, I have to say the last week went extremely good (and fast also)! When I realized I was coming from BA wishing that Thursday night never ended. Basically, I went to Math's Praxe 24 from Tuesday to Wednesday which was really cool. I had a lot of fun and I got impressed in a good way by some things that I heard and saw. Needless to say I slept all Wednesday afternoon and it is also needless to say that I was full of power on that night, wich was pretty cool apart from all that happened with Marine's car...but it is all good and it is all that matters. On Thursday night we went to the center fo the city to see LA's Praxe da Escolha (wich was really sweet and beautiful btw) and then went back to the university. I was the only surviver from our usual group but thank God that Física had dinner and a lot of people were able to go out and enjoy the night that was exactely what I wanted to do, despite the fatigue... But I am gald I went out that night. Besides all the apparatus due to the newest Portuguese success "Zé da Branca" from "O Estrondo" was with our group with one of our friends (sorry girls :p) and everyone stopped to look twice to see if it was really him, besides all the LA people that went, besides of MJ (a love seen her like that, I'm happy for her), a lot of friends of mine went and I don't have to say that was a memorable night! I really enjoyed :) I haven't felt this way for really long... ;]
Oh well, now ALL of this is only going to happen again after this period of holidays... I think I won't be able to be with my friends on next week neither go to Esposende :/ so let's enjoy this next week in the best way I can and restore strength...


Caso para dizer: Nunca mais é Enterro!
(vá, está quase :D já faltou mais...)

Comments

  1. Ahah nunca mais é Enterro mesmo xD E eu quero tanto ir já que o ano passado não consegui :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. R: Ah muito bem :P A ver se vou

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment