Semana de Euforia, People and Stuff...

Hello dear readers, how's it going? These last days have been crazy! Since last Sunday that I wasn't in from a computer with all the time in the world to do whatever I want to.

Semana de Euforia was really nice, in spite of some not so good things, I enjoyed a lot. So much that yesterday I couldn't handle it anymore and neither my friends so no one went out on that night lol
Next week I hope have already all the photos with me so I can post them here (and so my computer...seriously, I really have a problem or a big karma with computers! F*ck this sh*t! Right now I'm on my mom's computer and I hope I can solve the problem of my own tomorrow if not, I'm definitely screwed!)
Apart from all of this, I'm starting to get really tired of a lot of things, a lot of situations, tired of most of the people around me and their attitudes, tired of all stupid things that have been happening so far...but if I would start to talk about it you wouldn't let my blog page in the next three hours so, for now, I'll just keep it to myself and try to put my ideas on their right places so I can think clear about all of it. So, I'll start to think in my studies and stuff like that...yes, that is the important thing now and has to be my priority.

Now talking about other things, I finally had the chance to watch Warm Bodies! You have no idea how long I wanted to watch it.


Warm Bodies is a 2013 American paranormal romantic zombie comedy film based on Isaac Marion's novel of the same name. The film focuses on the development of the relationship between Julie, a young woman, and R, a highly unusual zombie, and how their eventual romance develops throughout. After R saves Julie from an attack, the two form a relationship that sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world. The film is noted for displaying human characteristics in zombie characters, and for being told from a zombie's perspective.
It is for sure the most stupid zombie movie that I have ever seen but, at the same time, it is really interesting and sweet. It is a different zombie movie from we all are used to watch. I recommend it, specially if you are a girl ;) I'm SO going to read the book!
Now I just want to watch Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters and my list is done (so far of course :p). Speaking about this kind of things, I'm SO excited with The Vampire Diaries! This season has been a mix of events that I wasn't expecting for and it only can get even better. Bad thing: it took a break again and I'll have to wait until March 14 to see the next episode. Waiting sucks...

Well and I think is all for now...


See you all soon!
xoxo*

Comments