Cinema @ Home

Hi there! 

So, w/all the work I've been having, on my days off I just want to stay at home and chill a little (OMG I'm getting old :O). So, today I let you a list of the latest movies rated from 1 (bad) to 10 (good) in my opinion of corse (:

                                               [science-fiction]                                               [comedy/drama]
                                                         8/10                                                                4/10


                                               [thriller/mistery]                                                   [romance]
                                                        7/10                                                                 6/10

Have you seen any of the above? If you did, let me know what you think! :)



Comments