Movie(s) Time!

 Hey hey! What's up?!

Today I'm going to share with you my thoughts about three movies that I finally had the chance to see. So let's do this.


7/10

So, first movie seen was Screm VI. Being born in the 90s this franchise is kind of like a cult already xD and of course I had to see it.
I really liked this one dispite the fact that one of the killers was SOOOOO predictable it turn ot to be kind of boring but, besides that I enjoyed the movie a lot.


9/10

This was the one I thought I would like the least due to the fact that the last one was so fucking tedious but turned out to be the one I most enjoyed watching.
It is pure gore but at least it has a liiiiittle history and nice special effects and great makeup production so yes, I appreciated it a lot actually.


5/10

And for the last one, the disappointment. 
Ok so, in fact I still dont know how I feel about this. I was so excited to see this movie and turned out to be a mess really. The movie is too confuse and don't give the oudience time to connect with the characters which turnes the whole movie so weird.
Anyway, I think I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and I'm going to buy the book since I read such god reviews of it... And then I'll watch the movie again. Maybe with the book as background to the story I will apreciate the movie a lot more... I don't know. I'll let you know when I finish reading it.


So this is it for now.

Honestly my life is kinda caothic right now and I'm just waiting for a little free time to come here and tell you what's being going on and my plans for the near future. But for now, let's try to survive another week.


See you soon!

Comments