CA Vilar de Mouros '23


August 23rd, 2023.
It's been precisely 23 years since @limpbizkit
were in Portugal for the 1st time at Festival Ilha do Ermal.


I was 10 years old and in spite of my lack of understanding at the time, I'm so glad I grow up listening to these sort of bands. I'm so thankful to my dad who took his little girl to share these experiences with him by listen to amazing artists who performed that year like Deftones, Muse, HIM or many others through the years such as Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Foo Fighters, Guano Apes, Moonspell...

Last Wednesday I fulfill another dream of mine and I was finally able to see Limp Bizkit again. Obviously felt like the 1st time with the nostalgic feeling of knowing I was there 23 years ago.

Thank you so so much @freddurst @thewesborland
@samriverslb @therealjohnotto and @djlethalreal for the amazing concert at @ca_vilardemouros !


#cavilardemouros
#istoévilardemouros

Lineup:

I Out of Style
Thieves (Ministry version)
Dirty Rotten Bizkit
My Generation
Hot Dog
Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)
Heart-Shaped Box (Nirvana version)
Take a Look Around
Dad Vibes
My Way
Nookie
Full Nelson (with fan Márcio Gomes)
Behind Blue Eyes (The Who version)
Boiler
Break Stuff



Sorry for the quality, but I was rocking too hard :p

Comments