BORING!!!

Hi people! How are you? Well, I'm so boring right now -.- I don't have nothing to do...really! I'm mean NOTHING! at all... so I decided to come here, share my boredom xP I don't have news to tell so I'm here just for that...sorry guys =/

Anyway, I think I will follow the idea of my friend Joana and tomorrow (maybe) I will organize my closet, see the clothes that I don't use anymore, see my winter clothes...etc...

So, I hope tomorrow have news for you...cya and don't forget: VOTE IN TOKIO HOTEL [here] !!!

*

Comments

  1. lool I never told you to organize your closet --'

    (loooool, kidding)

    well...think for the positive side, in so many posts that you already posted, your just have one, where you shared your boredom xP loool

    ...not bad ;)

    luv ya girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are strong enough to foght your closet!!
    LY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment