I'm Tired x}

Hi there!

Well, as I told, today I went to my best friend shopping xP I don't buy much stuff [money doesn't give for everything xP].
So...I am very tired!
In the morning we went to Oporto and I buy two cool t-shirt in Bershka...
...and a 'corpete', two necklaces and a nose piercing in Ekstra...
(I don't remember to take a picture of my piercing so I take a picture of internet to you see how is the piercing (it's smaller of this but the model it's the same xP).Then we go lunch in Pizza Hut...I really want to eat pizza xP
So...afternoon we went to Braga and we saw some others stores but I don't buy more anything... but we walk everyday and now I'm soooooo tired...gosh! But was very cool...believe me...me and my friend just talk about Tokio Hotel...it's unbelievable! Any stuff that append we have to talk about them xP
Ow, it's truth...we were with Paine and Susi (my TH friends xD)!!! Was sooo cool *.*
Well, tomorrow I will sleep every morning! xP Then have some party in the place that I live so...I will stay with my friends...use the new clothes xP lool
Ow gott...my mother said that I can't buy more anything 'cause I already have clothes to the next summer xP She's so funny xP
Ok...it's all for today...take care and see you soon^^

Comments

  1. "Ow gott...my mother said that I can't buy more anything 'cause I already have clothes to the next summer xP She's so funny xP"

    :| My mother say exatly to me the same thing!! OMG.. Mothers!! What we can do?!
    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, eight mia* ... MOTHERS xP

    but ok, I really can't buy more anything 'cause I need the money for other stuffs and then my mom can not give it to my so it's better don't spend the rest of I have xP

    thanks for comment my blog *.*

    kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Xaninha. Tudo bem? Pois bem, segui os teus conselhos e fui à Ekstra. Tinhas toda a razão, a loja é mesmo fabulosa. É pena não haver em mais locais do país. Beijinhos e mais uma vez as tuas novas aquisições são fantásticas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it was me.. :) hihi My picture! I really think you are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claro!Não comprei nada de especial. Apenas duas t-shirts e um lacinho, porque já tinha comprado mais coisas em Lisboa na semana passada. Mas a partir de agora só vou à capital depois de ir ao Porto ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. *.*
    Adoro a tua roupa
    *.*
    Amo a tua roupa
    *.*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment