More something else x}

Hallo hallo! How are you guys? I'm pretty fine actually...
Today i decided not go to the casting and go shopping (crazy i know xD)...OW, by the way...I think I don't speak about that...well, one day I were at home, without nothing to do, then I saw a notice about a contest for "Cabelo Pantene 2008", this means "Pantene's hair 2008" (Pantene it's a shampo brand here in Portugal), then, basically, the winner win 5000€ and have the chance to start a model career. The I let my personal details...on last Friday I recived a letter telling that I was one of the selected persons...See?
.
Ok...I really don't expect to be selected. Then I was thinking and I don't have profile to be model...maybe photographic model...anyway...I decided not go to the casting...
.
Well, I went to Oporto and I buy more some stuffs xP
I went to H&M and I buy a nice lingerie x} and a blue beanie, a yellow shirt (with stars..I love it *-*) and a hoodie.
.
I went too to my fav. store...EKSTRA!!! xP But ok, I just buy this stylish shirt xP. Ow, it's truth...I change tha heels (remember?) for those 3 shirts

.
So...now I'm at home, shilling a little bit, I have to recharging energy to the weekend x} ... yeah, it will be a party...lol, ok...it's a things that happens every year and this year will be since day 3 till day 6...I hope have fun ^-^
.
Ok, that's all...bye and see you soon*

Comments

  1. O.O You're crazy!! OMG You don't go to casting!! But you just now.. and SHOPPING *.* !! xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Mia* I don't xP but hey, like I said...that was not for me...I don't have profil...so I thought that would be a waist of time so...

    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lingerie..sexy hexy..
    haha great shopping love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes H&M is my favourite store in the moment!

    When I published the photo I'm almost sure that you would make a comment about PA haha
    LY

    ReplyDelete
  5. PA is my favourite spot ever! haha

    I never went to any Elesktra..=(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I know, I looked for in Lisbon, and I didn't found it =/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeeey! I've seen that allreday. Love her preformance! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment