A normal day

Hi guys! How are you today?
My day was very simple. I woke up late, ate my usual breakfast and then I went to my computer...as you can see my day was the same as always.

Well, This week will debut a new movie on the cinema. "Mirrors", its a terror movie.

I think I'm gonna like it xP I love terror movies and the trailer it's very cool. Probably I will see it with my dad on Friday. I let here the trailer:
Gosh, I can't wait for the 13th October day...I'm so nervouse. I really want to enter in university =/
Other thing I bad can wait too...my hair painting xP. Including my mom say that I'll not relax until I have blone hair. Even if I won't like it, but I have xP Anyway...
Well, how you can see I have a very busy life... Gosh, if I won't enter in university I have to find a job. I'm tired 'cause I don't have nothing to do... Boring!
Ok, bye, See you soon ^^

Comments

  1. well I guess you just have to vote for your self :p hihi! do you have msn? add mine in that case: mariaalkefelt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I understand you my love
    My life is too boring too..bahhh
    LY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment