Thursday

Hi people! How are you today?

So, today i woke up at 11am. Very early actualy xD I don't know why I don't sleep more a few hours... Anyway...after breakfast I came to my computer to check my e-mails and news. Now everybody is in school and I don't have nothing to do...it's so boring. anyway, then I was riding a bike about...30 minutes. Toke a shower, snack and now I'm here again, telling you my wonderful life, or not... x]
I hope my dad didn't forget about tomorrow. We will go to the cinema and then I hope spend some money shopping x}
Ow, it's truth, I decided to create a Buzznet's acount xP ... So, is not perfect yet but you can check it out =) Click here.
Well, that's all. See you soon.
Kisses and hugs*

Comments

  1. He won't forget!
    My life sucks too! bahh
    LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi baby! you have really beautiful eyes, and i read here that it is contact lenses... which is the brand and colour of you lenses? i really want to buy a pair... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi emo_lover...thanks ^^

    yes xP...well, it's freshlook, color blue =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. podes dizer de onde veio o nome: Karen Annderson.
    E porque o utilizas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. bem, já estava um pouco arta de XaNiNHaHh*...até porque nem sei como é que se pronuncia isso em ingles xD anyway...depois de pensar muito cheguei a essa conclusao... karen vem do meu 2º nome...é parecido xP e Annderson do meu 3º nome...que é andrade =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haa, obrigada por explicares...
    pareces ser muito simpatica xD
    O teu blog, está 5*, o meu post preferido são as fotos de scene xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. kual é o teu 2ª nome ?
    penxei, penxei mas nao me lembrei de nenhum portugês que foxe pareciduh xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. xP

    cristina...mas ha mais parecidos...carina, catarina... por ai xP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment