Christmas and other stuffs

Hello everybody! How's it going?
.
Well well well, yesterday I went with some friends to the village's auditorium to see the movie Mirrors.
.
.
I had seen the movie already but hey, it's always good see a great terror movie...over and over again xP I mean, the movie it's awesome! If you haven't seen yet, you should! Of course, if you like terror movies xP
.
Ok...in these last few days, I've been thinking about Christmas and all that stuffs. I have to confess, I hate Christmas... Ok, isn't that so bad but, I think that now when someone think about Christmas the first thing that he/she thinks is about gifts... Ok, I'm not saying that I don't life gifts lol but I think in this ocasion people are more hypocrites than the other days. Pretend that everything ok when it's not...
Anyway, I sill don't know how it will be. I don't know if I'll stay with my dad or with my mom on Christmas Eve/Christmans day.
I also was thinking about what I'll give to my parents and my brother. I already have an idea for each of them ^^
As you can imagine, I also was thinkin about what I'd like to have, and what I have to do, not just in Christmas. Anyway, I was chilling a little bite too. I was drawing tattoos xP Yes, I want make one, but I still don't know what I wanna draw in my body lol
Anyway, I also draw this:
.
.
Great isn't it??? Well, I say this because the design isn't from my authory, I just look at the draw and I copy to a paper.
I was also seize some objects that I had in my room. Look what I did:
.
.
What you think? The 1st one I took the idea from a bracelet that Kristen Stewart have. The 2nd I made it for my own xP
.
So...I finished to update my Hi5 and MySpace with new photos.
.
.
Comment please, wherever you want xP I'll comment back ^^
.
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. Wow I just love the new look of the blog :O
    And i love the Draw.. and the stuff that you made x)
    God i realy want to see that movie.. I alredy saw the trailer and a part of the movie were the girl is in the Bathroom is amasing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the draw love! I'm going to see your photos now!
    The film is good =) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment