Sunday

Hello hello everyone! How are you today? I was you day? Tell me! xD
.
Well, as I told you yesterday, today I was lunch with my dad and my little brother. Was really nice actually. I think we have to be more time together...
Anyway, we've lunch and then we went to see the stores...ok, I went to see the stores xD. I needed to buy some shirts, I don't had nothing good to the Autumn/Winter... So, there it is my little shopping:
.
.
Well, I really like this shirt, especially the sleeves. (I bought this one on Stradivarius).
.
.
I bought a simple black shirt, it's always good have one of this in the closet xP Then an pretty cool asymmetric shirt with my favourite animal printed *-*
In the 2nd picture, the two sweats that I completely loved! Really cute don't you think? (I bought all of them in Bershka).
.
Ok, after the clothes, I went to Fnac xP. I really had to go there, it's my little obcession.
I bought 2 CD's...that I actually know all musics but I think isn't very good spend money with CD's so I still hadn't bought them, but ok, today I saw them with a really good price so...
.

(I'm a bad Tokio Hotel fan, say it! XDXD).
.Ok, I wasn't exactly to Fnac to buy those CD's... 1st I always have to go there to see if there's something of Twilight xD and 2nd, because I want to buy the new DVD of Paramore. Paramore - The Final RIOT! Live in Chicago *-*
.

.I love them and I really want to have the DVD, but it' not yet in the store, so I have to wait. (when I find the CD at a good price I'll buy them too xP).
.
Ok, and this is how my day was. Of course then me and my father had to go with my brother to buy something to him too xP
Ok...
.
Ow, it's truth, yesterday I did a really cool thing xD
Well, apparently the cans of Pringles (chips) don't serve only to throw to the trash. I print an image (in this case, of Twilight - course lool), and I cheated on the tin.
I want you honestly opinnion, how's it like?
.
.Well, I think it's very cool xP ... now I can put my stuffs in my Twilight's tin xP.
.
Ok...I think it's all for now... You know, I've to start to make my Christmas list... loool
.
Well, see you soon
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. haha, your tin is so good! very good ideia, I was to ask you where did you bought it! Nice job!
    Oh in my school lots of girls have sweatshirt like your from Berska! They are really cool!
    It's good to know you enjoyed be with your father! kuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tin is soooooooooo cool!!!!! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LUV the shirt with the tiger on it! i've a dress like that, grey with a tiger n it looks just great awsome choice :D

    n that tin is so cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment