Sunday

Hello everybody!! How are you???
.
well well, so...yesterday I saw the movie Thirteen.
.

.
It's a great movie. I had neven seen it before I confess...I don't know why...anyway...I started to see and then I asked to Ju if the movie was nice and she said yes so I trust her and I saw^^
Basically, the movie it's about Tracy, a normal 13-year-old girl trying to make it in school. After befriending a new girl at school, Evie; Tracy's world is turned upside down when Evie introduces Tracy to a world of sex, drugs and cash. But it isn't long before Tracy's new world and attitude finally takes a toll on her, her family, and old friends.
I really recomend the movie to all teenager girls...it's really important to know that you have to try to not be pushover. You have to be you and do whatever you want to do, not what the others want.
well, it's really nice =)
.
So...right now I'm curious about Tokio Hotel Fan party *-* . I am in cntact with a girl who is in the party. She said that the building it's awesome. Bill is simply gorgeous and Tom it's wearing a cap xD
Well, they are signing right now...it's being really fast. The people don't know but probably they will act and them will stay in the party with the fans (I don't know how xD even with the staff).
Anyway...if happen something like "WOW *-*" I'll put here ^^
.
I think it's all for now...Today I was in my grandmother's house, I lunch there. Then I come back home and now I'm here xD
.
So, see you soon,
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. okey :) i have seen that movie but i dont remember it so good..well im gonna download it now ;D kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oow, that movie really is good =) Mostly important for teenage girls as u said. Do u have any other movies to recommend? =P I´m gonna be quite bored tomorrow xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comedys and Horror most ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that movie too, yesterday. it was amazing and wooow (pergunto-me porque é que estou a falar inglês --') de qualquer das formas, achei o filme bastante interessante :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The film is fantastic.. Really like it.

    I'm so sad about fan party I wanted be there

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have download a movie called.."Mirror" have u seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome :D well im gonna let it download first, hopefullay can i see the movie tomorrow :) Hugs *

    ReplyDelete
  8. okey thx "Stay Alive" Iv´e seen and it´s pretty awesome =D Mirrors and final destination next then ;)Hehe and ofc Iv´e seen american pie to, it rules! XD Well, thx anyway, no my evening will be less boring ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh! i heard from some people that the fan party was sort of out of control! Like, many girls were fainting, and Gustav and Georg left early.
    I also heard that some people that didn't even have tickets got in...

    but this is just what I have heard, not 100% sure if its true.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww obrigada :D
    Eu por acaso passo quase sempre cá no teu, so que nao comento xD Sorry, isso muda aqui ahah

    2 DIASSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosto pois :D
    Eu a "pedido de muitas familias" so vou ver sexta. As minhas amigas querem ir comigo para verem a minha esteria, e tb tenho teste sexta :S Quinta study

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eu hei-de ir multiplas vezes xD
    Já houve pessoas que me disseram que o filme sucks :S
    Mas eu nao acredito LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ya, eu também acho :D
    Eu nao idealizo nada. Depois os meus pensamentos vao sempre de encontro ao filme xD é sempre assim com adpatações ao cinema lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, i still wish I could have gone to the party:)
    omg!! Bill's hair looked AMAZING at the party!!!!! he looked absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment