Tuesday

Hi people! How are you guys today?

Well, this morning I went out with my dad. He didn't have classes so... (yes, he's teacher).

So, at a very long time I ws looking for a pair of jeans...I'm very meticulous em about it lol, I really have to live to see me...if not, I don't buy...well, today I found a really cool pair of jeans, and, just for you see...I bought two! lol Of different color off course xP.

.
And then I saw that cute shirt with bugs bunny *-* I really had to buy it!!! loool
.
I'm so stupid, I spend a lot of money in clothes...but I can't resit... Anyway...
.
Well, I already started to make my Christmas list...what a problem! So, the truth is that I don't have nothing specific to beg to my mom... the only things that I can remember are money, clothes (more clothes -.- lol), DVD's, CD's...I want to make my first tattoo..and a piercing...but that don't have to be exactly on Christmas...ow, and I want to paint my hair...again x}
But, how you can see, none of those things are specifically important...I mean, for me a real Christmas present have to be expensive (I'm such a fool). Besides the fact that if I unfortunately don't win the ticket to TH Party I have to buy my present with the money that I would spend with the trip (was that the agreement with my mom). I really have to think about it...
.
Maybe she coul pay my hair painting...ok, maybe not... lol Well, defenetly I have to pay the piercing and the tattoo lol, my mom don't like that kind of stuffs so... Ow, I really have to think about that too...my nose piercing it's making me insane! It is always infecting...it sucks! I think I'm gonna make a piercing my my lip...again lol and take off what is in my nose...maybe xP
I hopeful that I'll have money in Christmas...when your family don't have any idea of what to give to you, the best thing: MONEY! lol Then I can buy clothes in sale...hmmm, shweet x}
So, I can make the piercing, the hair painting, and buy the DVD's/CD's that I want...after that, if I still have money I'll make the tattoo...
About the DVD's/CD's...I want the DVD from Paramore (I already talk about that xP) and I want the soundtrack of Twilight and the DVD of the film xP (I'm pretty shure that it will be available in Christmas). The new DVD of Tokio Hotel I'll buy it in the begining of December (have to be xD).
.
Ow, it's truth...NEWS xD, ham, do you remember my room? Well, I was changing it! It's tatatly different. Before it was like this ->CLICK<-, now...I'm gonna show you tommorow xP It's not completely finished, tomorrow I'll take some pictures and I'll post here =)
Hmmm, more news...well, as I already said, I'm looking for a part-time...well, I have completed several forms of admition...the only thing that I can do now it's wait...
.
So, that's all ^^ See you soon!
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. Love!!! Thank you so much for the support! oH I want the soundtrack and the dvd too =)
    Love the black jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! Thank you so much for the support! oH I want the soundtrack and the dvd too =)
    Love the black jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! you are so lucky!! you had sooooo many TH posters and stuff!!!!!!! I cant really get anything over here in Canada, unless I get it off the internet!

    Nice jeans! I'm really picky when it comes to buying jeans too;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since when the DVD's are out right before the movie? It takes about 3/4months :S

    And you have so many clothes it's kinda ridiculous!!! Think of the poor people all over the world?? And you want even MORE??? God, think twice before you say something like this again on the internet. It's shameless. You might think like that, but saying it for everybody to see it's just stupid :S
    Sorry, just my opinion *

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry but I already see movies in DVD right before the movie come out in the cinema...yes it's truth that mostly of then just come out in 3/4 months but hey, I'm so excited, let me dream please xD

    then, hmmm, I think this is still my blog so I can say whatever I want. you can think that is ridiculous or not, I don't care, it's you opinion...you have yours, I have mine. simple.
    it's not my fault if I've money to but whatever I want. and I buy clothes, so what? it's my kind of priority...

    I don't want to be rude with you and if I was i'm sorry, but if you don't like of what I write just don't come to my page. I think it's pretty simple don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment