Weekend

Hi there! How are you today???
.
My weekend it's been/will be very "calm". I'm gonna stay at home. It's so cold outside so it's too tempting be in front of my fireplace whatching TV xD
.
Monday I will be with my ex english teacher again because the all stuffs of university...the same story xP
I think we gonna finish this. I'm hopeful about that xP
.
Ow, it's truth, look what I found:
.
.
*-*
.
O-M-G!
.
One of my favourite singers with on of my favourite actors. Was so funny 'cause I always think the same thing about Robert's hands xD him fingers are so mosey xP so cute lol
.
I'm almost dying to see the movie *-* A lot of people in US said that it's awesome!!! It seems just like a huge movement...crazy! But hey, they deserve this.
Now, Robert as singer? NO PLEASE! xD
.
Ok...today I don't have nothing new to say...as you can see I'm just throwing words...such a mess...
.
Anyway, kisses&hugs***

Comments

  1. I insist..he should cut a little of his hair haha

    "I had a myspace" OMG...

    He likes "Here" of Decode haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend saw Twilight already too. She said it was amazing!! I havent read the book though, but i really want to see it. But I feel like now I have to read it

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... YES It´s so CRAZY that I won , I still can´t belive it <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats cool =D have a nice day :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is. isn't it ? :)
    so how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so damn lucky*

    Look in the "painel" at the main page, and look for cmments to accept

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so damn lucky*

    Look in the "painel" at the main page, and look for cmments to accept

    ReplyDelete
  8. np ;)
    i'm fine thnx ^^
    My day was pretty fine 2. just bine at work an hung out at my place after.
    yours?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment