Merry Christmas!!!

Hello readers!
.
How's it going? How was your Christmas??? Tell me everything!!! xP
.
my Christmas tree
.
Well, mine was...normal xP
.In the night of Christmas Eve I and my brother were with my mom and her family in my grandma's home. Well, not all family...problems...anyway -.-
So, was nice, people were very nice and the night was calm...stuff xP
.
Today we were with my dad and he's family. Not all but that is normal. The family it's really big and have some situations like mine and some Christmas people come to my grandema, and some don't.
Well, was nice too...they make me sing...OMG what a shame ** but was cool, I was surprised with my own mood...too calm. xP
We lunch at 2:30pm...really! xD But that it's also normal xP
In the end of the afternoon we come back home.
.
At the end here is the balance:
.

.
I received a chocolate's box, a watch, a scarf, a movie, the new Tokio Hotel DVD and the Twilight illustrated book...ow, and money xP
I love them all =D
.
So...now, next step... NEW YEAR!!!Well, I've no idea of what I'm gonna do...I would like to go to some disco with my friends...a real and big one...to meet new people...but I don't wanna let my mom and my brother alone...so, I really don't know what I'll do.
.
So, it's all for today. I hope you Christmas have been good as mine was...or, couse, better =D
.
Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. OMG ** THE BOOK =) I WANT IT TOO!

    LY* I HOPE GET HIM NEXT WEEK

    ReplyDelete
  2. my christmas..well i tried to smile, and hold that smile..i went up sometimes beacuse my smile went down.. my christmas was not so fun..but we tried to have a nice christmas...kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. my christmas..well i tried to smile, and hold that smile..i went up sometimes beacuse my smile went down.. my christmas was not so fun..but we tried to have a nice christmas...kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  4. visita :D
    http://twilightportuguesestreetteam.blogs.sapo.pt/

    e um bom ano novo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. obrigada pelo link TPST *-*

    bom ano para ti tambem =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like the film very much but still I sae it all haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bons presentes e arvore de natal tão gira *.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Como não sei o dia ... aqui fica o link =)

    Previsão 2009- caranguejo:
    http://astrologia.sapo.pt/Xz22193/901711.html

    Beijinho e um optimo ano 2009 Kris =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to hear that your x-mas went well:) my christmas was good too.

    i want to go somewhere cool on new years too, but I will probably just stay home...

    ReplyDelete
  10. My christmas was very god actually =) With many people from my big family it can never be boring :P Btw, I haven´t been able to comment on your blog lately :S Don´t know what that depends on... well no I can anyway

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olá :D
    Antes de mais queria dizer que simplesmente AMO o teu blog *w*
    não costumo ler blogs, mas o teu... adoro! (:

    Queria perguntar-te uma coisa, hum... será que me podias dizer onde se pode arranjar esse livro do twilight? :$

    Beijinhos *
    Continua com o blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. oi^^

    obrigada *-* fico contente por gostares ^^

    eu comprei o livro na fnac. foi foi encomendado. eles mandaram vir de fora.

    beijinhos*** e obrigada por comentares ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment