The snow come back!

Hi readers! How are you???
.
So...the snow come back =D I love to see the montains covered of white. Really amazing! Just have one problem... the cold! xP It's SOOO cold here!!!
.
Yesterday me and my brother went with our dad to the montains surround the village. Was so nice! We all play, throwing snow balls, just like little kids xP my brother had a lot of fun.
.
.
I look like a stupid in this one xD look at my face looool
.Then we made a snowman and we put it in the back of the car (outside of course xP). When we come back home we put it in our garden.
But now it thaw almost completely...
.
Well, was really cool being with my dad.
.
So...this week...I'm gonna help my mom with the Christmas gifst. I like to wrap them and she's thankful for that xD

I don't know what I'm gonna do in the middle of the week...I still didn't think about it...maybe I'll go to the cinema with my best...I don't have been with her at a very long time...I miss here...and i have to see the Twilight with here xD
Ow, it's truth, Friday I'll go to Fnac get some stuffs that I ordered...

So, and it's all for now =)
See you soon,

Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. I love snow and you jacket haha!

    Thanks for the support love *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know love and I'm thankful for that
    LY*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, snow *o*

    I'm right under the mountain but it doesn't snow here... I just get to see the mountains all around my city covered in white, but it's better than nothing xP

    Great pics :D And, btw, you look cute in the one you say you look "stupid" ; )

    I'm going to take care of the presents, too. But I'll just start wednesday, tomorrow I still have a mini-test :|

    Merry Christmas, big sis' <3 [ *remember ? :P* ]

    p.s.: visit my other blog by clicking here

    ReplyDelete
  4. one is for my creativity to spread and the other for my daily news (not so daily because I don't post everyday xD) .

    BIG Hug **

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snowwww !!
    I Love Snow. I only see it one time in Serra da Estrela, but in that day there wasn't many snow.. but anyway, it was still funny.
    Mu sister nade a snowman too :P
    I like the photos ^^.
    You look nive :D

    Kiss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh so beautiful!! it never snows in Lisbon... i mean, it snowed but it was crappy snow and melted in a second.
    I hope I can see some in Paris, they say it uses to be reeeeally cold at this time!!
    u look so cute as usually :D it reminded i need to get warm clothes to take to my trip or I'll come back frozen like fishfingers hahahaha

    kiss* LY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, you really have!
    I was with a t-shirt, 2 sweaters and that warm jacket and I still had cold lool

    I believe paris should be really beautiful *-*

    you have to take pictures and show me!!!! **

    kisses LY<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have so much snow, be my guest! :) take atleast half of the snow ;) kisses*:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a very lucky girl!!! I haven't seen snow for ages!
    Oh, and those mountains in the last photo are so beautiful.


    Did you notice that this is my first comment in English?
    Kisses*

    PS: I like your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SNOWWWWWWW
    I've never seen snow :(
    I'm jeoulous :p

    Kiss kiss :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tipo nunca nunca ao vivo xD
    Juro-te

    ReplyDelete
  12. Não tens toda a razao.
    Eu vejo o mar todos os dias , quando acordo de manha. Para mim quem nunca viu o mar, é do genero :O (até na escola eu vejo o mar, das salas 200 e tal).
    Moro em Faro, if you were wondering :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. the mountains look so beautiful!

    and nice jacket btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. sortuda *-* aqui em olhão, nevar? never xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment