After all...

I readers!!! How were your last days???
.
O-M-G I'm sooo tired!!! All my body hurts so much! Specially my legs, feet, ankles, knees, hip... lool, really!
I just finished (at 2 hours ago) return home from my bestfriend's house...well, kind of xD
.
The weather suck but the rest was great!
.
So, Wednesday I arrived to my friend's house at 2:00pm and then we went to the shopping center, near to her apartment, to be with our friends...
Anyway, was afternoon, nothing specially happened...result: my legs, feet were all wet because the rain... it sucks!!!
We were with them a few hours then we return to my bestfriend's apartment to change our clothes, make up and all that kind of stuffs...
We tried all type of clothes xD her room was just a mess and, in the end, we dress up what we use to dress daily loool
.
Oh, it's truth, we had to be in the shopping center again to dinner with everybody and then, 30 minutes left to go and we noticed that our All Star weren't dried yet! So, my friend had the brilliant idea to pick her hair dryer...result: the hair dryer broke up xD. Ok, almost xP we back to put the All Star in front of the heater, few minutes ago the hair dryer "back to life again" xD
Finally we get ready.
The night really started sooo damn well!! xD
.
So, I meet a lot of people from my bestfriend' course.
I don't know...I meet so many people...but I specially remember from Daniela and Pedro. Daniela is sooo funny and Ju says that she's her partner in the "drunk stuff" xD and Pedro was so...cool xD he didn't know me but talked to me like if he knows... I like that xP
I remember from so many people too but I didn't memorized the names =S
.
Well, after the dinner we went to our friend's apartment...again lool, we drunk some beers (kind of xD) and then we went to a bar in the "University Street".
.
(...)
.
The only problem was with one of my friends...she wasn't OK and I didn't know why... (I still don't know) but I think she get better... I hope =)
.
(...)
.
Then we went to the University Bar/Disco. Was awesome! Were there so many people!
I meet a Tokio Hotel fan xD Was hilarious xD I didn't know her before that and she hug me and started to sing the song "Scream" looool
So, we drunk, we danced...was really nice... Then were...what...4:00am? I think, we went to another disco called "Sabão Rosa" (in english "Pink Soap" xD - I know, it's a stupid name loool).
At the begining were so many people there! I loved the decoration (you know I'm very perfectionist and observer so I had to check everything... xP).
Ok, the rest of the night get really nice actually... (and I think I can talk for me and for my bestfriend xP).
.
At 6.30pm we leave the disco and we went to they (boys) apartment. There we found one of the guys who lives there, completly drunk xD I never saw him like this before...
We finished all to fall asleep in the living room..I mean, not all xP I badly could sleep, don't know why... I can't sleep with people around me (don't know why) ... I think that was the problem...
.
We wake up/get dressed (wtv you wanna call xD) at 1:00pm (Thursday - course lol) and we went to a coffee shop to...wake up...better xD (Ju already had went out...she had classes - I don't know how she survived lool)
I love this part of the "party" we are all like "yo peace and love" and we just can say a lot of bullshit lool

(...)

Basically, then we lost the bus to home lool but then the brother from one of our friends arrived and we get ride to home...cool humm? lool

Now I'm here...telling you our really very special funny night xD
My bestfriend took pictures and some girls that I don't know..took to xD then I'll post here...I hope xD
So, see you soon, now I'm gonna chilling a little bit in my sofa and then...bed!!! I miss my bed so much!!! xD

Kisses&Hugs*

Comments

  1. yeah hottie, was a great nitgh *.* (You know what I'm talking about xDxD)

    ... well the rest too!! lool ;P

    I specially liked the part of "try all kind of clothes"
    xDxD was dead cool!

    well... we have to repeat it more times!!

    luv ya <3 kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're soooooooooo gonna tell me all da details later! i wanna an integral version :P

    kiss LY baby****

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pam

    eheh, course I'll tell you hon *-*

    kisses LY*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I laugh so hard with all the hair dryer adventure! xD

    Oh and try different tons of clothes is always fun! I love doing it.
    I'm such a material girl -.- Loooooveeeee dressing up, even in those days that I know I'm gonna stay at home.

    It seems that you had tons of fun xD
    I certainly need one night like that xP

    One question, how is the nose thing?!

    Kisses**

    ReplyDelete
  5. eheh I really had xP

    my nose it's great...I took the piercing so xD

    kisses***

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.O és de Braga? I mean, Sabão Rosa xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had great fun =)
    It good to know that I'm not the only one getting the foots wet haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. probably I will past the next holiday in my home alone, so maybe if I ask my mom, she allow me.. I will try =/ sometimes she's difficult to convice... =(
    I had to ask for weeks to get my contacts, she just said yes yesterday...when I pick up the contacts I will show you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, so when my mom says yes I tell you something, and to know if you want me to go yet. It would be major!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amei as imagens novas no cabeçalho do blog *.*

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems like you´ve had a really great night! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bem, parece ter sido uma grande noite =D
    Quero ver fotos ;)

    Beijinhoo *

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment