Better now...

Hi readers! How are you??? How was you day?
Mine was...boring >.<
.
Anyway... Today I'm better. I'm trying not to think in bad stuffs...just being positive. I'm trying...
About that... I wanna thanks to all of you who support me and encouraged me to keep on and be positive...thank you very much!!!
.
So, tomorrow I'll be with my bestfriend... She returned from France and I wanna be with her =D I think we gonna see Twilight...again xD Well, we haven't seen it together so xP
And I'll see some shirts..I really need and now every stores are in sale so...good timing xP and I'll see if I can buy the products for my hair treatment but I don't know if I'll be close to my hairdresser...and I have to see my finances 'cause I can't spend too much...
.
Well, see you soon and one more time, thank you so much for the support*

Comments

  1. Yeah the same here =P And your welcome, just happy that i can be helpful in some way ^^

    Kiss**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're better now. You can talk to me everytime you feel sad. LY

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, that sucks that bad things happend to you så offten :/

    yes yes, i had a great day - i jsut woke up (H) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. again, don't need to thank, it's always great to help! and you deserve to be always okay :D

    so now go shopping which is the best cure for a woman's depression XD

    kiss***

    ReplyDelete
  5. im glad to here that u feel better, and stay positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're Welcome :)
    Twilight again xD
    O Filme ainda nem saiu aqi na minha "terra" pq sim isto e' 1bocxado atrasado :DD
    Mas eu aj' tenho o Dvd pirata e ja me fartei de ver ailo , qe acho qe te' ja' sei as falas de cor ...
    Nao te esqeças . pensa positivo :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ver twilight outra vez :/ Quando sair em DVD compro :P e assim poupo uns dinheirinhos em cinema xD

    Li o teu post anterior, os pais andam todos deprimidos :S acho que é geral... a crise coise :X

    Mas hás de ver que isso há de melhorar =) E vais ver que com tanto tempo de vida à tua frente vais conseguir concretizar os teus sonhos e ambições ^.^ Tens de pensar positivo Kris ! A vida é bela, nós é que a dramatizamos =) Temos de aproveitar o tempo que cá estamos e da melhor maneira *.*

    Beijinho grande**

    ReplyDelete
  8. É isso, pensa possitivo ;D
    Tudo parece melhor quando pensamos assim :)
    Espero que tenhas encontrado umas blusas giras, e que te tenhas divertido com a tua amiga :D

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nada melhor do que quando nos sentimos em baixo, vermos o twilight mais uma vez!

    Olha, adoro o teu novo hairstyle!!! Esta fantastico! Really!

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment