Monday

Hi readers! How are you?
.
So... Last week wasn't good...at all.
On Wednesday I started to feel something in my right arm.
At the begining I didn't gave much importance... But I started to have really pain in my arm...in the next day...and the ext one...
The most strange is that I didn't anything "wrong" to have those kind of pain.
I went to the Hospital but the doctor just gave me some medicines but it doesn't worked.
I was the same...as I was in Wednesday. I started to freaking out...thinking in a lot of bullshit.
Saturday I went again to the Hospital and this time, the doctor injected me some medicine liquid... Gosh I hate needles! But I had to handle it.
I have a "Tendinite" (I don't know how it sounds in English... I think it's Tendonitis but I'm not sure)
Well, the important is that the pain gone. I'm not good yet. My arm is not 100% good but it's much much better.
Thank god!
.
Btw, I went to the Gym to sign me and see how it look like.
It's awesome! And I really need to do something in my big free time...and nothing better then make exercise (I really need!).
I have the registration form already. Now I just have to wait till my arm be 100% good and then...Gym! xP
.
Cya*

Comments

  1. Gute besserung (one of the few things i now in german lol) for your arm :P

    kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. like u said it´s good that the pain is gone :) i hope i will get 100% better :D kisses *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow :X espero que estejas melhor do braço. Também já conheci que tivesse tendinite e sei que é bastante mau :X

    Beijinho e as rápidas melhoras Kris =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the pain is gone :)
    If it comes again, you can always visit my dad (he's a fisioterapist - i think that's how we say it in english) :P


    HUG,
    W <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey, as melhoras ;D
    Tambem ando num ginasio, o meu é so de mulheres. E adoro :)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  6. tamém estás com uma tendinite? (or whatever xD)
    eu vou ter de fazer análises e um raio-x por causa do meu braço x.x
    as melhoras para isso pah *

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment