My Hair Crush

Hi people!
.
Today I'm gonna show you my addiction.
Most of you know that I'm addicted to blond hair and I absolutely love Avril's hair (L* It's simply gorgeous!!! The colors, the haircut, the combination with the eyes...
Well, I selected ten of my fav photos (only ten...was hard xP):
.
.
(you can click to see in the original size)
.
About Avril, in my opinion, I think before her music were better. I think she's very "pop" now. Well, I still like the musics but I don't hear as much as I hear before.
.
Ow, by the way, I have great news!!!
The ShockTillYouDrop published that the Twilight DVD will be available on 21st March!!! *-*
.
Well, it's all for now xP
See you soon*

Comments

  1. Oo I totally love avril lavigne! ^^ But as u said, her music was way much better before.. and as u also said i don´t listen to it as much as i used to do :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeesssss 21th march here i come! :D i love here hair, and music ;P but iagree the music was better before . kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avril is so pretty and talented im a little sad that her music now is so "mainstream" but well, its a wise play, she has 2 do it. check on christina aguilera: she has one of the most amazing white singers' voices and she makes pop music instead of soul or jazz.

    I love Avril's hair, anyaway she has it, it looks always fine cuz it's never "too much". She looked soooo beautiful in her wedding with Derek...

    you have a nice beauty role-model :D

    kiss***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam:

    you know...christina aguilera it's my favourite singer =D she's really great *O*

    ow, I think the same...she's sooo gorgeouse in her wedding!!!

    kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Também adoro o cabelo da avril *.*

    21 de março?! ainda falta tanto :/

    beijinho kris**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eu tambem gostava muito mais do estilo dela e das musicas dela antes . Agora quase ou nem ouço . Mas de facto o cabelo dela e' Brutal *_______*
    No outro dia falaste-me da tua carreira profissional e so' hoje li aqi no blog qe tinhas 18 anos. Pensava que andavas na universidade em qualqer coisa de Artes ... desenhas tao bem *_______*
    :DD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to listen Avril's musics but now, not so much. I like her hair, it's perfect in every situation.

    I already knew it about Twilight Dvd, I started scream to my mom lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to listen Avril's musics but now, not so much. I like her hair, it's perfect in every situation.

    I already knew it about Twilight Dvd, I started scream to my mom lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^.^ é normal :P assim que sair o DVD faço um escândalo para me levarem à fnac =)

    **

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment