Sunday

Hi again^^
Sorry for hadn't update earlier =S
.
On Friday I went to the center of the city with my mother. get some fresh air...
I'm not the type of girl who hang out every night but I'm too much time at home...it's not good...
.
Well, yesterday...what I've done yesterday??? Oh, yeah...last night I go out with my friends. Was so cool! I wasn't with then at very long time so...was fun. We were "checking" the news and all that stuffs... Girls! xP
.
Today I was with my dad.Was really nice, taking the part that his girlfriend appeared >.<
I know my dad is sad because he want that everybody be ok with everybody...but the things are not that so simple, besides the fact that I don't trust her. I don't know...she's fake. I don't like her.
I really wanted that but I can't thust her... She have something that makes me think that she's not a good person.
Anyway...besides that the day was very cool. Me and my brother lunched in our dad's house, we gave him the Birthday gifts and we were with him the rest of the afternoon.
.
So, I think it's all.
This week I'll go to my bestfriend's apartment. We'll be with many friends in some disco or something...I don't know...I just know that I have a place to sleep (or not sleep at all xD). Well, we gonna have fun all night xD
Then I'll tell you everything =D
.
Kisses&Hugs*
.
(New photos on my Hi5 and MySpace page^^ Feel free to comment*)

Comments

  1. Answer: Thank you love.

    I love your pic! Hope you have fun! LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo (: the eyeshadow is perfect for the eyes *-*

    I hope you had fun ;P **

    ReplyDelete
  3. wednesday break it down!!! :D

    (about your dad's gf... well, if she wasn't a good person maybe he wouldn't be with her... perhaps u just need 2 take time 2 know her better... i don't know... i hope things get cool in a close future!)

    LY kiss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. eheh! I hope have fun =D
    (I'm gonna be with a lot of friends xd so I think it will be fun ^^)

    (well, I don't know...I don't trust her... And my parents are divorced because of her too...so x/)

    Kisses LY girl*

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're pretty

    Mudast a cor das lentes? parece ^^

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I know* But fortunatelly your not one of those "fake emos" who say "look at me I'm emo", a emo would never do that.
    And that's why I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a cor eh bonita =)* ja ando para comprar as minhas ah seculos ahah =P

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picture =)

    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  9. oii ^__^

    espreitei o teu blog =)

    tens os olhos lindos! *.*

    porque escrever em ingles?

    beijoo*

    ReplyDelete
  10. oi *IzzY_MeL* ^^
    (o link que deixas-te nao está a dar =S espero que estejas a ver este comment^^)

    antes de mais obrigada *-*

    bem, eu escrevo em ingles 1º para treinar xP ja nao enho aulas de ingles e acho que quanto mais "viver" com o ingles melhor ^^ e como tenho visitas de todas as partes do mundo escrevo assim pois o ingles é uma lingua universal por isso é mais facil para toda a gente perceber o que escrevo^^

    kiss***

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pois eu tinha o perfil configurado para não exibir xD

    Acho que não é a mesma coisa escrever na tua língua-mãe, sempre consegues expressar melhor o que pretendes, mas percebo que queiras praticar ;)

    Beijoo*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olaaaa Kristen :D
    Compreendo que nao te sintas bem ao pé da companheira do teu pai.
    E espero que te divirtas na tal noitada (com discoteca incluida, LOL).

    Os teus olhos estão MESMO lindos na foto do post :D

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Percebo que não gostes muito da namorada do teu pai :X Não te posso dizer que imagino totalmente essa situação, até porque só quem é capaz de o fazer é quem já esteve em situações similares, mas ... ela é assim tão má?! :/

    Beijinho Kris**

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ui! Essas pessoas habitualmente são piores do que as que não fazem pela calada :X Mas como dizem os poetas: o amor é cego =)

    Beijinho Kris**

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment