Tuesday

Hi people!
How are you today?

Today I had to woke up early...it feels so damn bad >.<
Ok, I wanted go to the center of the city do some stuffs and I wanted a ride with my dad so that's why I had to woke up early...he have to work in the afternoon, so just had time in the morning.

So I had to go to the optician and leave my curriculum in a store (they need someone in part-time). I also bought the gift gor my dad (his birthday it's in the next week) and I went to Pull&Bear and I bought this sweater and a shirt.


Now, I finished to lunch and now I'm gonna check my e-mails and do some pending works...

See you later*

Comments

  1. amei as blusas *.*

    beijinho kris**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro a cor da Blusa :)
    Alias e' uma das minhas cores preferidas ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol é interessante como dizes que tas sempre sem dinheiro mas todos os dias compras umas merdinhas quaisqueres

    ReplyDelete
  4. hamm, e qual é o teu problema em relação a isso???
    loool

    ReplyDelete
  5. onde compraste o casaco/blusa (1ºphote)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. u welcome :) kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the second shirt, it's nice with a black pair of jeans"
    LY*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, sometimes I even feel sick when I wake up early :|

    The second shirt is really nice for a job interview or to go out :D

    H-U-G,
    W <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. As blusas sao girissimas :) A cor da camisa é a minha preferida :D
    Olha podes-me dizer o nome da cor que usaste no cabelo? É que eu á anos que ando a procura dessa cor que tu tens , pq pintei o cabelo o ano passado e a cor foi-se gastando e ficou assim, mas agora so tenho nas pontas e quero por no resto do cabelo :P
    Se nao te importares agradecia bastante :)
    Beijinhos querida ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've challenged you. Go see in my blog (portuguese) .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment