Wednesday

Hello everybody! How's it going???
.
As I told you, today I was with my best and was sooo funny!!!
We went to see Twilight...course xP The movie it's sooo great *O* but everybody already know that xD so do I..and her xD but we went t see it anyway...
By the way, I finish to know how the cover will look like...take a look:
.
Image hosted by servimg.com
.
Awesome isn't it???
.
Well, after the movie we were checking the stores and guess what? I didn't found anything! Like, I just found t-shirt...Summer things >.<>
My friend didn't buy anything...just an ice cream xD
.
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
(Sorry for the bad quality =/ was taked with my cell)
.
Anyway...
Ow, and I bought my hair treatment too =) I'll start this week^^
.
Was a really nice day =)

Comments

  1. I like the first and the black t-shirt, they are really nice. I'm going tomorrow with my mom to shopping. I hope find sweet things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry love, it looks black in the picture. Yah from Diesel.. haha what you expected?! It's already a high brand. And I love their clothes so much.. I could spend all my money in a diesel store, unfortunatelly I can't. I'm waiting to my NY trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY GOD, I can't wait for the Twilight DVD! All the special features and deleted scenes :D

    The first two t-shirts are really cool. Specially the one with the rabbit, he looks like he's going to hurt somebody ... Hmmm, Edward wouldn't like to smell that blood on his knife xD *it looks like blood o.o*

    HUG,
    W <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a question, if you're from portugal and live there, why dont you have a portugese lastname?.. or is Anderson portuguese? :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Twilight so much<3 best movie ever:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aha, hehe now i see.. that sounds cool ^^ hehe.

    so whatzup? :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeha, well twilight in my heart ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment