Wednesday

Hi readers! How's it going???
.
Today I don't have much to say... basically I'm here just to say that I write someting in my blog today xD
.
Well, I'm thinking about clean my room. It really need xD and I'll have nothing to to tomorrow so...it's a good option. I have to see if I have clothes that I don't use anymore (I use to give that clothes to people who need it more than me), I also have to see my "school closet" and organize it all... I'm thinking to have a place to put my books, CD's, DVD's and stuffs like that...only.
.
So, I was watching the DVD from Avril Lavigne (actually I already saw it twice xP) and it is really great! The concert it's so cool and she's amazing! (OMG that hair!!! *love* xD)
.
Ow, it's truth, I took my nose piercing xD. I'm serious! I liked to see me with it but it was really annoying me. It swell all the time... This week I woke up one morning and I haven't the piercing in my nose -.- I was freaking out...I thought that it out when I was slepping and the I could had swallow it (I always thing the worse thing first loool). Fortunately it was under my pillow. Then I didn't not turned to put it again...
I'm thinking about take my ears piercings too. At least four (then I continue with the others two classic earrings xP).
.
So, see you soon!
Good night*

Comments

  1. I hope finish them in the end of june, I mean make them in the 1st.

    Your taking your piercings off? LOL sorry but I can imagine while you're sleeping the piercing running away. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tens um piercing no nariz?! :O Eu gosto tanto de ver *.* Mas em mim acho que ficava horrível, para além de que me faz impressão agulhas espetadas em mim própria :X

    Aí vão duas que estão a pensar em arrumar o quarto xD O meu parece uma feira, mas tenho uma preguiça imensa de o arrumar :S

    **

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my nose piercing fot some month..but then it hurts like hell..so i had to take it out. xD kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nose pierc is giving me lots of headache 2.
    I've made in like 2.5 months and it was all ok in the begining. Then, one day I took him with no intention and when I tried to put him again, it wasn't working. So I stayed for about 1 hour to put that thing in my nose again.
    Since then (about 4 weeks) I have a bubble or something in my nose -.-
    Yesterday I put a ring, 'cause my friend told me that the wound heals better like that.
    I'm kind of desperate right now. I'm hell scared that this think never disappears at all, even if I take off the pierc.

    Oh and good luck with the cleaning stuff ^^
    My room is a freakin' jungle, so I must gain courage to clean it 2.

    Kiss ***

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh, it happened to me too!
    I don't know when it was but was just the same thing...I took the piercing to put a new one and then...nothing >.< I was like 30 minutes to put that thing right...

    but if our nose ir not right I think it's better you take the piercing =S

    haha, I'm gonna start the cleaning after the lunch xP

    kiss***

    ReplyDelete
  6. And it didn't get better?
    Gosh, I'm scared! o.O
    Now, with the ring, it seems that it's improving, but I can only be sure in a couple of days.
    If it doesn't work out, I'm gonna do the same that u did: take it off. -.-


    ****

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah..do what you think it's better for you =)
    you can always take it off and do it again to the next month/year xP

    kisses***

    ReplyDelete
  8. poderias fazer um post com fotos da Hayley Williams??

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claro que posso =)
    vou tentar fazer isso o + rapido possivel^^

    kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://tokiohotel.ativoforum.com/musica-f55/the-killers-t11212.htm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment